The Incubators dimming/pulse proportional thermostat accurately keeps the set temperature, while the hygrostat regulates the relative humidity through the USB humidifier. The digital adjustable temperature and humidity control allows you to provide optimal incubating conditions for every species, significantly reducing the risk of egg loss.
To facilitate regular monitoring, the easy-to-read LED screen shows actual and set temperature & humidity levels. Digital Temperature & Humidity Control with easy-to-read LED display screen LED screen displays actual and pre-set temperature & humidity levels.
Accurate dimming & pulse proportional heating & humidifying combination
- EU: From 10C up to 38C (50F 100F) and up to 95% RH
- 55W Solid Radiant Heat Element gently emits heat from above,simulating nature
- Hygrostat regulates humidity through a USB humidifier, which maintains humidity at optimum levels
- Sloped basin returns water condensation to the humidifier reservoir
- Dual ventilation, rounded corners, and the fine foam insulation layer ensures gradual airflow, and prevent drafts that may cause temperature & humidity fluctuations
- Transparent lid allows easy monitoring of the incubation and hatching process without temperature or humidity loss
- Insulating styrofoam sidewalls maintain stable temperatures
- Retains temperature and humidity settings in case of temporary power failure
- 1 USB humidifier included
Aquacadabra acts as credit broker/intermediary and not as a lender.
Klarna's credit products are provided by Klarna Bank AB, which is authorised and regulated by the Swedish Financial Services Authority, with limited supervision by the Financial Conduct Authority. More information can be found here.
Newpay finance options are provided through Deko’s platform by NewDay. P.D. Aquatics Ltd, t/a Aquacadabra is an Introducer Appointed Representative of Pay4Later Ltd, t/a Deko, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (ref no 728646) and is a credit broker, not a lender. NewDay Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (ref no 690292) and is authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority under the Payment Services Regulations 2017 for the provision of payment services (ref no 555318). More information can be found by clicking the newpay option above, or in the Newpay FAQs.
Delivery & Returns
We really want you to be happy with the product that you've received. If however, when the goods arrive they're not what you want, then no problem - we have a 60 day no quibble return guarantee. Just let us know that you're going to return the item(s) by contacting us (stating your Order Number) and complete the returns packing slip that will have been included with your delivery. This will help us to quickly identify the item that you have returned (unopened and unused) - and we'll put a refund through for you.