The Fluval Sea CP1 Circulation Pump has a compact and innovative design to minimise tank intrusion, maximise energy efficiency and deliver a smooth broad stream of ocean-like current. These efficient circulation pumps are easy to install and provide outstanding indirect water currents to assist in the development of corals.
- Simulates natural reef currents
- Adjustable flow direction
- Exceptional hydraulic performance with the lowest energy consumption/LPH ratio
- Super quiet compared to most models
- Safe to use with timer system (will not cause pump failure unlike many competitive models)
- Secure, flexible aquarium mounting
- Compact, efficient, easy maintenance
- Gentle, even flow compared to many competitors
- Super compact compared to equivalent models
- Flow Rate:1000 LPH/265 GPH
- Watts: 3.5 watts
- For Aquariums up to 60L (15 US Gal)
- Size: Length 9 cm x 6 cm dia
Aquacadabra acts as credit broker/intermediary and not as a lender.
Klarna's credit products are provided by Klarna Bank AB, which is authorised and regulated by the Swedish Financial Services Authority, with limited supervision by the Financial Conduct Authority. More information can be found here.
Newpay finance options are provided through Deko’s platform by NewDay. P.D. Aquatics Ltd, t/a Aquacadabra is an Introducer Appointed Representative of Pay4Later Ltd, t/a Deko, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (ref no 728646) and is a credit broker, not a lender. NewDay Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (ref no 690292) and is authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority under the Payment Services Regulations 2017 for the provision of payment services (ref no 555318). More information can be found by clicking the newpay option above, or in the Newpay FAQs.
Delivery & Returns
We really want you to be happy with the product that you've received. If however, when the goods arrive they're not what you want, then no problem - we have a 60 day no quibble return guarantee. Just let us know that you're going to return the item(s) by contacting us (stating your Order Number) and complete the returns packing slip that will have been included with your delivery. This will help us to quickly identify the item that you have returned (unopened and unused) - and we'll put a refund through for you.