The Oase Filtoclear 16000 is a high quality, pressure filter system suitable for ponds up to 16m3 in size. It features a built in 24w UV Clarifier and requires a pump with a max flow rate of 8,000lph.
Here's what Oase say about the range:
- Incl. UVC clear rinse function for easy cleaning of the UVC unit
- Incl. 2" hose connection
- Combination of mechanical biological cleaning and effective UVC technology
- Including OASE Clear Water Guarantee
- Ideal for supplying higher elevated watercourses and architectural pools
- Patented Easy-Clean technology for easy and easy cleaning without opening the filter
- Cleaning and backflush function can be easily operated on the cover
- Possibility of monitoring the UVC clarifier, filter contamination and water flow-through
- Integrated in the natural environment, thanks to possibility of in ground installation and the sandstone look of the cover
- Compact filter size with high filtration capacity - perfect for architectural pools and where there is little space in the garden
- High quality, impact resistant material
- Dimensions (Diameter x Height): 380 x 630
- UV Clarifier: 24w
- Cable Length: 5m
- Number of Blue Filter Foams: 4
- Number of Red Filter Foams: 3
- Pollutant Level Indicator: Yes
- Connection Inlet: 38 / 50mm
- Connection Outlet: 38 / 50mm
- Max Flow Rate: 10000lph
- Suitable for ponds up to max: 16m3
- Suitable for ponds with fish stock: 8m3
- Suitable for ponds with Koi: 4m3
Videos Produced by Oase for the AquaMax Premium
* Please note, it is not possible to redeem Discount Coupons against Oase products - however you can Earn/Redeem Reward Points against their full range, so don't forget to register at checkout
Aquacadabra acts as credit broker/intermediary and not as a lender.
Klarna's credit products are provided by Klarna Bank AB, which is authorised and regulated by the Swedish Financial Services Authority, with limited supervision by the Financial Conduct Authority. More information can be found here.
Newpay finance options are provided through Deko’s platform by NewDay. P.D. Aquatics Ltd, t/a Aquacadabra is an Introducer Appointed Representative of Pay4Later Ltd, t/a Deko, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (ref no 728646) and is a credit broker, not a lender. NewDay Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (ref no 690292) and is authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority under the Payment Services Regulations 2017 for the provision of payment services (ref no 555318). More information can be found by clicking the newpay option above, or in the Newpay FAQs.
Delivery & Returns
We really want you to be happy with the product that you've received. If however, when the goods arrive they're not what you want, then no problem - we have a 60 day no quibble return guarantee. Just let us know that you're going to return the item(s) by contacting us (stating your Order Number) and complete the returns packing slip that will have been included with your delivery. This will help us to quickly identify the item that you have returned (unopened and unused) - and we'll put a refund through for you.