Oase FiltoClear 19000 Pressurised Pond Filter
- Regular price
- Sale price
The Oase FiltoClear 19000 is fitted with 2 grades of pond filter foam media for mechanical and biological filtration. It has an integrated 42W UV bulb, which can be easily replaced without the need to switch off the pump.
Pay up to 30 days later or split your payment into three with Klarna.
Click here for more info.
- Product Description
- Delivery & Returns
Clear water guarantee: effective nutrient decomposition thanks to large filter surface and integrated UVC clarifier for the removal of pathogens, floating algae and turbidity. All operating elements are integrated in the cover. This allows the filter to be sunk into the ground at ground level and blends harmoniously into any garden landscape.
Practical: Cleaning takes place from the outside without opening the lid, suitable for ponds up to 31000L.
- POND FILTER: Patented cleaning mechanism with optimised filter sponges
- CONVENIENT: Easy to maintain and clean thanks to simple handle mechanism
- CONVENIENT LAMP CHANGE: The UV lamp can be changed while the unit is running - no need to switch off the filter, no need to dismantle the quartz glass
- PROTECTED: The high-quality UVC housing protects the ballast unit from sunlight and moisture
- POWERFUL: All latest generation FiltoClear models feature upgraded, highly effective UV lamps
- 2-WAY VALVE: Choose whether the water flows into the pond or into the waste water after cleaning the filter
- IMPROVED EFFICIENCY: The built-in OASE bypass technology ensures optimum water flow and prevents the filter from clogging
- STABLE AND ROBUST: The hard-wearing housing made of high-quality plastic can be easily buried in the ground and impresses with its long durability
- UNDER PRESSURE: The metal clamping ring with simple lever function makes opening and closing a FiltoClear safer and easier than ever before
- Dimensions (Ø x H): 380 x 608mm
- Max Flow Rate: 13,000 Lph
- Suitable for Ponds up to: 19000L
- Suitable for Ponds with fish stock: 10,000L
- UVC Power: 42W
- Inlet Connections: 38/50mm (1.5 / 2")
- Outlet Connections: 38/50mm (1.5 / 2")
- Sludge Discharge Connections: 38/50mm (1.5 / 2")
Aquacadabra acts as credit broker/intermediary and not as a lender.
Klarna's credit products are provided by Klarna Bank AB, which is authorised and regulated by the Swedish Financial Services Authority, with limited supervision by the Financial Conduct Authority. More information can be found here.
Newpay finance options are provided through Deko’s platform by NewDay. P.D. Aquatics Ltd, t/a Aquacadabra is an Introducer Appointed Representative of Pay4Later Ltd, t/a Deko, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (ref no 728646) and is a credit broker, not a lender. NewDay Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (ref no 690292) and is authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority under the Payment Services Regulations 2017 for the provision of payment services (ref no 555318). More information can be found by clicking the newpay option above, or in the Newpay FAQs.
Delivery & Returns
We really want you to be happy with the product that you've received. If however, when the goods arrive they're not what you want, then no problem - we have a 60 day no quibble return guarantee. Just let us know that you're going to return the item(s) by contacting us (stating your Order Number) and complete the returns packing slip that will have been included with your delivery. This will help us to quickly identify the item that you have returned (unopened and unused) - and we'll put a refund through for you.