Utilises the most efficient method of aerobic biological filtration available.
• Versatile compact design - can be installed internally in a sump or aquarium or externally as a stand alone or 'hang-on' filter.
• Can be easily incorporated with any aquarium set-up. Just connect to pump or power filter (NOT SUPPLIED) to create an advanced professional filtration system.
• Specially designed media diffuser bowl ensures uniform fluidisation of filter media.
• Supplied complete with silica sand. Marine oolitic sand is available separately.
• Can also be used to fluidise other media and is ideal for use with phosphate removing media.
• Supplied complete with useful fittings and accessories for quick and simple installation.
• Suitable for both freshwater and marine applications.
• Three models available for aquariums of up to 1500 litres/330 UK Gallons
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.
Tropical Marine Centre (TMC) has been Europe's leading supplier of quality marine fish and invertebrates to the ornamental trade since 1970 and operates three large, fully re-circulated aquarium based facilities - in London, Manchester and Bristol. In addition to the marine side of the business, TMC also produce a range of freshwater products. The Company is also the UK's leading manufacturer and distributor of innovative commercial filtration equipment and quality branded aquatic products.
We stock a large range of TMC products, which includes the PowerBox range of external canister filters. What makes these filters unique is the media pads that are available. Not only is there a range of carbon infused, phosphate and nitrate removing filter pads, there are also pads available which are impregnated with magnesium and trace elements, ideal for a reef application!