- Uncompromisingly reliable, with a great cleaning power; it pumps pond water and coarse debris particles, up to 8mm in size, into the filter
- The completely redesigned classic – the entry level series of filter and watercourse pumps from Oase
- Extremely economical: Thanks to its energy-efficient motor, the AquaMax Eco Classic constantly saves electricity – and therefore money – while in operation
- Suitable for use on swim ponds and bathing ponds (used in an exterior pump chamber)
- Included in the scope of delivery: Special hose adapter with threaded collar for different hose sizes
- Environmental Function Control EFC by Oase) protects against running dry and blocking
- Up to 40% more efficient than previous models.
Coarse debris displacementThe large surface wrap-around strainer allows coarse debris particles like fish waste or dead plants up to 8mm to pass through
Special stepped hose adapterScope of delivery includes a stepped hose adapter with the suitable stainless steel hose clamps
Energy efficient motorThe efficient Oase engine is particularly economical and effectively reduces running costs.
Specifications:Dimensions (LxWxH): 280 x 230 x 130mm
Power Consumption: 35W
Power cable length: 10m
Max flow rate: 3500 Lph
Max head height: 2.6m
Hose connection: 25/32/38mm
Aquacadabra acts as credit broker/intermediary and not as a lender.
Klarna's credit products are provided by Klarna Bank AB, which is authorised and regulated by the Swedish Financial Services Authority, with limited supervision by the Financial Conduct Authority. More information can be found here.
Newpay finance options are provided through Deko’s platform by NewDay. P.D. Aquatics Ltd, t/a Aquacadabra is an Introducer Appointed Representative of Pay4Later Ltd, t/a Deko, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (ref no 728646) and is a credit broker, not a lender. NewDay Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (ref no 690292) and is authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority under the Payment Services Regulations 2017 for the provision of payment services (ref no 555318). More information can be found by clicking the newpay option above, or in the Newpay FAQs.
Delivery & Returns
We really want you to be happy with the product that you've received. If however, when the goods arrive they're not what you want, then no problem - we have a 60 day no quibble return guarantee. Just let us know that you're going to return the item(s) by contacting us (stating your Order Number) and complete the returns packing slip that will have been included with your delivery. This will help us to quickly identify the item that you have returned (unopened and unused) - and we'll put a refund through for you.