Brightwell Xport Bio Plate is an media with Superior Performance Characteristics
- Highest porosity and largest useable surface area, per unit weight or volume, of all filtration media available anywhere
- Provides huge amounts of aerobic and anaerobic surface area for efficient bacterial colonization.
- Provides over 71,000 square feet (6,596 square meters) of surface area per liter of medium. One brick has about 100,000 square feet of useable surface area for bacterial colonization.
- When properly colonized, and used as directed, it will reduce toxic ammonia and nitrites to near zero in ponds and all aquariums, marine or fresh.
- Also reduces phosphate significantly and dissolved organics.
- Works excellently as the only filtration medium for the aquarium or pond or may be employed in addition to other filtration media.
- Doped with Aragonite to buffer pH at the bacteria level, preventing acid buildup which eventually would kill the bacteria and reduce capacity. (Which is what happens in competing products)
9" x 4.5" x 2.5"
Instructions & Guidelines:
Use one XPort Bio Brick for every 1,000 U.S. gallons ( 3,800 L ) of system capacity, more for heavy bio loads. Rinse material well with aquarium water or purified tap water. For superior results, seed the material using FlorinBacter, MicrōBacter7 or MicrōBacterCLEAN, as appropriate for your aquarium, by placing XPort Bio Brick in a plastic container, filling it with aquarium water, and then adding the full recommended dose of either bacterial product, based on the size of your aquarium, to that container. Allow to stand overnight and then add the seeded XPort Bio Brick to your system. You may also add the water back to your aquarium, if desired. It is recommended that you use sponge, fine filter floss or other mechanical filtration ahead of XPort Bio Brick to prevent clogging with organic material. For maximum results, also provide a good carbon source for growing bacteria, such as Brightwell Katalyst bio pellets or liquid Reef BioFuel or Florin Axis, as appropriate for your aquarium, as directed on their label.
Aquacadabra acts as credit broker/intermediary and not as a lender. Credit products are provided exclusively by Klarna Bank AB, which is authorised and regulated by the Swedish Financial Services Authority, with limited supervision by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Who should my customers contact if they have questions?
All existing customer loans have been automatically transferred to Klarna and your customers have also been notified directly. There will be no changes to existing terms and conditions and customers do not have to take any action. From 1st January 2019 Klarna became the lender on all new loan applications.
Should your customers contact you regarding any questions they may have, please ask them to visit: https://www.klarna.com/uk/CBRF or, if they have any other servicing needs about their loan agreement they can call us on 0333 321 6080.
Delivery & Returns
We really want you to be happy with the product that you've received. If however, when the goods arrive they're not what you want, then no problem - we have a 60 day no quibble return guarantee. Just let us know that you're going to return the item(s) by contacting us (stating your Order Number) and complete the returns packing slip that will have been included with your delivery. This will help us to quickly identify the item that you have returned (unopened and unused) - and we'll put a refund through for you.