All models include as standard: specially developed profiled foam, Japanese filter matting, plastic bio-media and, with outdoor safety in mind, low voltage UV light.
The closed pressure system contains more good bacteria, than a similar sized surface filter, making it much more efficient.
Being pressurised by the pond pump, water can be pumped up from the partially buried filter to the top of a waterfall, making it much easier to hide.
- Simply Eliminates Green Water
- EasiCleanse – backwash cleaning system (eliminates the need to open the filter to clean)
- Easy installation
- Guaranteed clear water
- Low voltage
- In-ground capability
High performance Pressure Filter System with integrated UV steriliser/clarifier.
- Water is pumped from the pond into the Pressure Filter. It is then directed tangentially, creating a mini vortex which settles out the suspended solids. At the same time the microscopic algae is exposed to the UV light causing the particles to clump together.The water is then forced up the heavy-duty Japanese filter matting which captures the suspended particles and the algae clumps, preventing their return to the pond.
- Almost solids-free, the water now passes through the bio-ball filter medium, where friendly nitrifying bacteria eliminate toxins and other harmful pollutants.
- Discs of coarse and fine profiled filtration foam complete the purifying cycle.
- The water is then returned directly to the pond via hose or waterfall.
Backwash Cleaning System
- All Green Genie Pressure Filters incorporate our specially developed EasiCleanse backwash cleaning system, which means the filter does not need to be opened to be cleaned.
- Move the mode selection switch from ‘Work’ to ‘Clean’.
- The water flow is now reversed through the filter media
- The solids are expelled from the Pressure Filter via the UV chamber and waste connection.
InstallationInstallation could not be simpler. Just connect the hose from the pump to the hosetail fitting on top. The outlet water should be routed back to the pond. On initial setup, leave the unit operating for a week before switching on the electricity supply to the UV steriliser. This allows the filter to be colonised by friendly bacteria.
Specifics:Max pond size: 10,000L (2200 gal)
Inlet size: 20-25mm
UV Bulb: 9W
Suitable Maximus Pump: 4500 - 6000
Suitable Olympus Pump: 6500
Aquacadabra acts as credit broker/intermediary and not as a lender.
Klarna's credit products are provided by Klarna Bank AB, which is authorised and regulated by the Swedish Financial Services Authority, with limited supervision by the Financial Conduct Authority. More information can be found here.
Newpay finance options are provided through Deko’s platform by NewDay. P.D. Aquatics Ltd, t/a Aquacadabra is an Introducer Appointed Representative of Pay4Later Ltd, t/a Deko, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (ref no 728646) and is a credit broker, not a lender. NewDay Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (ref no 690292) and is authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority under the Payment Services Regulations 2017 for the provision of payment services (ref no 555318). More information can be found by clicking the newpay option above, or in the Newpay FAQs.
Delivery & Returns
We really want you to be happy with the product that you've received. If however, when the goods arrive they're not what you want, then no problem - we have a 60 day no quibble return guarantee. Just let us know that you're going to return the item(s) by contacting us (stating your Order Number) and complete the returns packing slip that will have been included with your delivery. This will help us to quickly identify the item that you have returned (unopened and unused) - and we'll put a refund through for you.