These smart pumps have been jointly developed between D-D and Kamoer, a company with a strong reputation for the manufacture of medical grade dosing equipment, ensuring a high-quality product with excellent reliability.
The footprint of these new pumps is incredibly small.
The P1 pump provides a simple, flexible and precise control of supplement additions to your aquarium through the easy to use mobile App (Android and IOS)
The small pump incorporates a tiny form factor that is also scalable meaning that you can expand to more units as time goes on and daisy chain them together.
- Control of dosing pump via iPhone/Android device
- Tiny form factor
- Software updatable via the App
- Battery Back-up – settings saved if power lost
- High quality PharMed tubing used in pump heads
- Flow Rate Calibration for each P1
If you have multiple P1 Pumps, you can daisy-chain them together and easily assign them to different groups to make things a little more organised.
P1 Dosing pump App
The H2Ocean P1 dosing pump can be easily controlled via the H2Ocean Dosing App from your mobile device, giving you immediate access to all of the built in functions. This gives you access to:
- Add multiple P1 pumps to control
- Flow calibration setting
- Operational modes (Manual, Auto Quick Setting)
- Easy setting - Set dosing start and stop time (does not have to be 24 hours)
- Enter total number of ml to be dosed over the time period
- Enter the number of times to dose each time period (up to 12 times)
- User can even choose dosing every 1 - 31 days or certain days per week
- Adjustable dosing volume Auto Mode: 0.5 - 6000.0ml
- Adjustable dosing volume Manual Mode: 0.1 - 6000.0ml
- Delay setting between channels prevents chemical interference
- Pump life estimated >2000 hours
- 1 x dosing heads (Scalable by adding more P1 pumps to the group )
- Fluid Volume: 0.1ml - 6000ml
- Accuracy: <+/-2%
- 1 x H2OCEAN P1 dosing Pump
- 1 x Multi Region Power Supply
- 1 x 10ml Measuring cylinder for calibration
- 1 x Daisy chain DC cable to connect another P1 dosing pump
- 1 x 3 meters of tubing
Aquacadabra acts as credit broker/intermediary and not as a lender.
Klarna's credit products are provided by Klarna Bank AB, which is authorised and regulated by the Swedish Financial Services Authority, with limited supervision by the Financial Conduct Authority. More information can be found here.
Newpay finance options are provided through Deko’s platform by NewDay. P.D. Aquatics Ltd, t/a Aquacadabra is an Introducer Appointed Representative of Pay4Later Ltd, t/a Deko, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (ref no 728646) and is a credit broker, not a lender. NewDay Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (ref no 690292) and is authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority under the Payment Services Regulations 2017 for the provision of payment services (ref no 555318). More information can be found by clicking the newpay option above, or in the Newpay FAQs.
Delivery & Returns
We really want you to be happy with the product that you've received. If however, when the goods arrive they're not what you want, then no problem - we have a 60 day no quibble return guarantee. Just let us know that you're going to return the item(s) by contacting us (stating your Order Number) and complete the returns packing slip that will have been included with your delivery. This will help us to quickly identify the item that you have returned (unopened and unused) - and we'll put a refund through for you.