The Fluval FX4 is a smaller version of the FX6 (our most popular external filter), being suitable for fish tanks up to 1,000lts in size.
Building on the mighty FX performance and reliability platform, the all-new FX4 high performance canister filter is a compact 'little brother' to the FX6. The FX4 bridges the gap between the Fluval 406 and the FX6 canister filter, making it an ideal choice for aquariums up to 250 US Gal (1000 L).
- Multi-stage filter pumps out 700 gallons (2650 L) of water per hour
- Smart PumpTM - advanced microchip technology continuously monitors and optimizes pump performance
- Self-starting - just add water, plug in and Smart PumpTM will take over. Trapped air auto-evacuated every 12 hours to ensure maximum efficiency
- Easy water changes eliminate need to carry heavy buckets. Simply attach hosing to output (Kit sold separately) and Smart PumpTM does the rest
- Removable, stackable media baskets eliminate water bypass and hold a total of 1 gallon (3.9 L) of media
- All filter media included - mechanical, chemical and biological
- Aqua-Stop valves with leak-proof Click-Fit attachment system
- Valves positioned at convenient 45-degree angle for easy installation and rotation
- Anti-clog, telescopic strainer ensures continuous water flow
- Multi-Directional Output nozzles can be fully adjusted to create customized water flows
- Utility Valve with drain hose for easy maintenance and flushing of canister
- Rubberized feet help ensure quiet operation
- Compact 16.5" tall design - easily fits under most aquariums
- Made in Italy
- For use in freshwater and saltwater aquariums
Video of the Fluval FX4
Please find below a video of the great new FX range external filters, produced by Fluval to demonstrate the features of these great external filters:
Aquacadabra acts as credit broker/intermediary and not as a lender.
Klarna's credit products are provided by Klarna Bank AB, which is authorised and regulated by the Swedish Financial Services Authority, with limited supervision by the Financial Conduct Authority. More information can be found here.
Newpay finance options are provided through Deko’s platform by NewDay. P.D. Aquatics Ltd, t/a Aquacadabra is an Introducer Appointed Representative of Pay4Later Ltd, t/a Deko, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (ref no 728646) and is a credit broker, not a lender. NewDay Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (ref no 690292) and is authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority under the Payment Services Regulations 2017 for the provision of payment services (ref no 555318). More information can be found by clicking the newpay option above, or in the Newpay FAQs.
Delivery & Returns
We really want you to be happy with the product that you've received. If however, when the goods arrive they're not what you want, then no problem - we have a 60 day no quibble return guarantee. Just let us know that you're going to return the item(s) by contacting us (stating your Order Number) and complete the returns packing slip that will have been included with your delivery. This will help us to quickly identify the item that you have returned (unopened and unused) - and we'll put a refund through for you.