The Reef Ornament is an attractive fire-red, eye-catching centrepiece for your aquarium. This high quality, true to life sculpture features a dazzling explosion of colour, making it the focal point in any aquarium setup. Combine with other plants from the BiOrb range for a completely wondrous underwater world.
The BiOrb Samuel Baker Sculptures are easy to fit and remove; simply slide over the bubble tube in the BiOrb Aquarium. They are also appropriate for many other types of aquarium as a decorative ornament.
Dimensions (L x W x H): 17cm x 15cm x 33cm
- Suitable for both Fresh and Saltwater Aquariums
- As different as in the sea: from small to large and from discrete to a dazzling explosion of colour
- Perfect for the decorative sheathing of the air tube
- 360 degree model: nice to look at from all sides
- Easy to clean and quickly removed, a new ambience consistently occurs
- True-to-life, high-quality workmanship and firm stance
- Exclusive design of the renowned Samuel Baker
- Fantastic sculpture for staging your household underwater theatre
- Fire-red eye-catcher for a luminous underwater world
Aquacadabra acts as credit broker/intermediary and not as a lender.
Klarna's credit products are provided by Klarna Bank AB, which is authorised and regulated by the Swedish Financial Services Authority, with limited supervision by the Financial Conduct Authority. More information can be found here.
Newpay finance options are provided through Deko’s platform by NewDay. P.D. Aquatics Ltd, t/a Aquacadabra is an Introducer Appointed Representative of Pay4Later Ltd, t/a Deko, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (ref no 728646) and is a credit broker, not a lender. NewDay Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (ref no 690292) and is authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority under the Payment Services Regulations 2017 for the provision of payment services (ref no 555318). More information can be found by clicking the newpay option above, or in the Newpay FAQs.
Delivery & Returns
We really want you to be happy with the product that you've received. If however, when the goods arrive they're not what you want, then no problem - we have a 60 day no quibble return guarantee. Just let us know that you're going to return the item(s) by contacting us (stating your Order Number) and complete the returns packing slip that will have been included with your delivery. This will help us to quickly identify the item that you have returned (unopened and unused) - and we'll put a refund through for you.