- A chemical-free and maintenance-free way to purify water
- Eradicates suspended bacteria and algae in the water column that contribute to cloudy and green water, respectively
- Helps prevent the growth of cyanobacteria that often smothers and destroys aquatic plants
- Does not harm beneficial, surface-dwelling bacteria
- Condensed design redirects water flow up, down and around the bulb to maximize contact time for effective clarification
- CCFL (Cold Cathode Fluorescent Light) technology runs cooler than traditional UVC bulbs to last up to 30,000 hours (3X longer)
- Easily fits within aquarium cabinetry without cluttering existing filtration setup
- Quickly connects in-line to all canister filter hosing with an internal diameter of 5/8” (or 16mm), including all Fluval 07 and 06 Series filters
- Multi-directional – works in either direction so there is no need to move existing filter setup
- Energy-efficient – up to 80% less expensive to operate than competitive clarifiers
- 4–24 hour timer included for optional intermittent use
- Mounting hardware included
- For use in freshwater, saltwater and even turtle aquariums where algae is often present
Aquacadabra acts as credit broker/intermediary and not as a lender.
Klarna's credit products are provided by Klarna Bank AB, which is authorised and regulated by the Swedish Financial Services Authority, with limited supervision by the Financial Conduct Authority. More information can be found here.
Newpay finance options are provided through Deko’s platform by NewDay. P.D. Aquatics Ltd, t/a Aquacadabra is an Introducer Appointed Representative of Pay4Later Ltd, t/a Deko, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (ref no 728646) and is a credit broker, not a lender. NewDay Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (ref no 690292) and is authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority under the Payment Services Regulations 2017 for the provision of payment services (ref no 555318). More information can be found by clicking the newpay option above, or in the Newpay FAQs.
Delivery & Returns
We really want you to be happy with the product that you've received. If however, when the goods arrive they're not what you want, then no problem - we have a 60 day no quibble return guarantee. Just let us know that you're going to return the item(s) by contacting us (stating your Order Number) and complete the returns packing slip that will have been included with your delivery. This will help us to quickly identify the item that you have returned (unopened and unused) - and we'll put a refund through for you.