This high-quality, heavy-duty sealant is perfect for sticking together a wide variety of materials including, various forms of rubber, vinyl, plastic, ceramic, concrete, wood and much more. This makes Gold Label sealer the best product for pond repair work such as mending pond liner.
For the Best Results
- Clean all surfaces so that they are free of grease, algae, etc.
- Distribute the underwater sealer directly onto the surface you wish to bond/seal.
- For bonding where there is movement (expansion and contraction) of different materials leave a minimum 5mm thickness of bead between surfaces.
- For bonding different liners, use 2 beads of sealant 150mm apart and leave to cure for 36 hours
- Gold label Underwater Sealer full cure will take approximately 24 hours, initial tack 2-3 hours and can be painted after 4 hours.
- Where livestock is present, protect from ingestion while curing. Full cure 24 hours. Initial tack 2-3 hours. Sealant will continuously harden for up to 7 days.
- Do not use below 10°c.
Aquacadabra acts as credit broker/intermediary and not as a lender.
Klarna's credit products are provided by Klarna Bank AB, which is authorised and regulated by the Swedish Financial Services Authority, with limited supervision by the Financial Conduct Authority. More information can be found here.
Newpay finance options are provided through Deko’s platform by NewDay. P.D. Aquatics Ltd, t/a Aquacadabra is an Introducer Appointed Representative of Pay4Later Ltd, t/a Deko, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (ref no 728646) and is a credit broker, not a lender. NewDay Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (ref no 690292) and is authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority under the Payment Services Regulations 2017 for the provision of payment services (ref no 555318). More information can be found by clicking the newpay option above, or in the Newpay FAQs.
Delivery & Returns
We really want you to be happy with the product that you've received. If however, when the goods arrive they're not what you want, then no problem - we have a 60 day no quibble return guarantee. Just let us know that you're going to return the item(s) by contacting us (stating your Order Number) and complete the returns packing slip that will have been included with your delivery. This will help us to quickly identify the item that you have returned (unopened and unused) - and we'll put a refund through for you.