PRESSURE-FLO FILTER:Pressure-Flo features a revolutionary patented Easy Clean Backwash-Cleaning System that completely cleans the entire surface of the foam filters, and has had significant improvements so is now even easier to use than before. Pressure-Flo is designed to work in tandem with a solids handling pump, ideally a Laguna Max-Flo waterfall and filter pump. With the filter connected to the pump, water enters the unit through a water inlet. It then passes through the mechanical filtration stage, consisting of highly durable foam filters that intercept and trap dirt and debris.
PRESSURE-FLO PRESSURIZED POND FILTER SYSTEM FEATURES:
- Cleaning indicator that takes the guess work out of maintenance intervals
- Patented filter backwash system enables routine cleaning in seconds
- Mechanical, biological and integrated UV filtration work in unison, providing clean and clear pond water, guaranteed
- Includes foam and click-fit connectors
- Easy to install & maintain
- 3 year warranty
MAX-FLO PUMP:Laguna Max-Flo is a Waterfall & Filter Pump that is designed to circulate water loaded with moderate amounts of solid particles (or solids) and transport them to suitable external filter systems (including pressurized filters) which then trap debris that could potentially pollute pond water, effectively filtering the pond. Max-Flo is ideal for use with filtration systems and for creating waterfalls and watercourses. Easy to install and operate, the pump is completely submersible and engineered to run continuously.
MAX-FLO SOLIDS HANDLING WATERFALL & FILTER PUMP FEATURES:
- Powered by European-engineered magnetic-driven motors
- Energy-efficient pumps, the energy savings often pay for the cost of the pump
- Very few moving parts, resulting in minimal maintenance
- Unique strainer cage protects the impeller and maintains constant water flow
Clear-Flo 10000 includes:
- Laguna Max-Flo 7600 Solids Handling Waterfall & Filter Pump
- Laguna Pressure-Flo 10000 Pressurized Pond Filter System
- Suitable for wildlife ponds upto 10000ltr
- Suitable for community ponds upto 5000ltr
- Hose connections: 19mm, 25mm, 32mm, 38mm
- UV wattage 18W
Aquacadabra acts as credit broker/intermediary and not as a lender.
Klarna's credit products are provided by Klarna Bank AB, which is authorised and regulated by the Swedish Financial Services Authority, with limited supervision by the Financial Conduct Authority. More information can be found here.
Newpay finance options are provided through Deko’s platform by NewDay. P.D. Aquatics Ltd, t/a Aquacadabra is an Introducer Appointed Representative of Pay4Later Ltd, t/a Deko, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (ref no 728646) and is a credit broker, not a lender. NewDay Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (ref no 690292) and is authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority under the Payment Services Regulations 2017 for the provision of payment services (ref no 555318). More information can be found by clicking the newpay option above, or in the Newpay FAQs.
Delivery & Returns
We really want you to be happy with the product that you've received. If however, when the goods arrive they're not what you want, then no problem - we have a 60 day no quibble return guarantee. Just let us know that you're going to return the item(s) by contacting us (stating your Order Number) and complete the returns packing slip that will have been included with your delivery. This will help us to quickly identify the item that you have returned (unopened and unused) - and we'll put a refund through for you.