Key Benefits Include:
- 90cm Length for reaching debris in the pond and on the surface
- Rubber pad in handle for added comfort
- Grabber trigger lock to keep hold of heavier items
- Integrated magnet in grabber pad for collection metal objects
- The Hozelock Pond Grabber is ideal for removing litter and unwanted debris from the pond surface. The grabber has an easy to use simple trigger operation with trigger lock which holds the grabber pads together until you are ready to release the item.
Equipped with a robust plastic coated shaft the Hozelock Pond Grabber has a total length of 90cm and features a unique twist and lock mechanism which allows the grabber head to be used either vertically of horizontally.
With rubberised grabber pads your pond liner is safe from harmful sharp edges.
Aquacadabra acts as credit broker/intermediary and not as a lender.
Klarna's credit products are provided by Klarna Bank AB, which is authorised and regulated by the Swedish Financial Services Authority, with limited supervision by the Financial Conduct Authority. More information can be found here.
Newpay finance options are provided through Deko’s platform by NewDay. P.D. Aquatics Ltd, t/a Aquacadabra is an Introducer Appointed Representative of Pay4Later Ltd, t/a Deko, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (ref no 728646) and is a credit broker, not a lender. NewDay Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (ref no 690292) and is authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority under the Payment Services Regulations 2017 for the provision of payment services (ref no 555318). More information can be found by clicking the newpay option above, or in the Newpay FAQs.
Delivery & Returns
We really want you to be happy with the product that you've received. If however, when the goods arrive they're not what you want, then no problem - we have a 60 day no quibble return guarantee. Just let us know that you're going to return the item(s) by contacting us (stating your Order Number) and complete the returns packing slip that will have been included with your delivery. This will help us to quickly identify the item that you have returned (unopened and unused) - and we'll put a refund through for you.