The Oase Aquamax Eco Classic is a pond pump that is suitable for both Pond Filters and Watercourses, and we're pleased to have this great addition to our stock here at Aquacadabra.
Here's what Oase say about the range:
- Extremely economical: Thanks to its energy efficient motor, the AquaMax Eco Classic saves power - and money - in operation
- Environmental Function Control (EFC by OASE) protects against dry run and blocking
- Completely redesigned: The classic - the entry level class of filter and watercourse pumps from OASE
- A totally new form: Thanks to organic design, it can be integrated in ponds and watercourses, almost invisibly
- Uncomprisingly reliable: With high cleaning force, it pumps pond water and coarse debris particles, up to 8 mm in size into a filter
- Suitable for use on swim ponds and bathing ponds (inserted in an exterior pump chamber)
- Included in the scope of delivery: Special hose adapter with threaded collar for different hose sizes
- Dimensions: 280 x 230 x 130
- Power Consumption: 80w
- Max Flow Rate: 8,300lph
- Max Head Height: 3.2m
Videos Produced by Oase for the AquaMax Classic
* Please note, it is not possible to redeem Discount Coupons against Oase products - however you can Earn/Redeem Reward Points against their full range, so don't forget to register at checkout
Aquacadabra acts as credit broker/intermediary and not as a lender. Credit products are provided exclusively by Klarna Bank AB, which is authorised and regulated by the Swedish Financial Services Authority, with limited supervision by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Who should my customers contact if they have questions?
All existing customer loans have been automatically transferred to Klarna and your customers have also been notified directly. There will be no changes to existing terms and conditions and customers do not have to take any action. From 1st January 2019 Klarna became the lender on all new loan applications.
Should your customers contact you regarding any questions they may have, please ask them to visit: https://www.klarna.com/uk/CBRF or, if they have any other servicing needs about their loan agreement they can call us on 0333 321 6080.
Delivery & Returns
We really want you to be happy with the product that you've received. If however, when the goods arrive they're not what you want, then no problem - we have a 60 day no quibble return guarantee. Just let us know that you're going to return the item(s) by contacting us (stating your Order Number) and complete the returns packing slip that will have been included with your delivery. This will help us to quickly identify the item that you have returned (unopened and unused) - and we'll put a refund through for you.