The electronic control is preset to 25 degrees Celsius.
The EHEIM thermocontrol bar heater is different from the EHEIM thermocontrol due to the additional plastic protection which ensures high mechanical stability. As usual from EHEIM, both heaters are equipped with an LED light to control the heating function and a dry-running protection.
Advantages of the EHEIM thermopreset heater:
- High user-friendliness thanks to preset temperature
- Due to short lengths also usable in small basins
- Very narrow and therefore less visible in the aquarium
- Plastic protection ensures high mechanical stability
- High temperature accuracy due to electronic control
- Even heat distribution thanks to the highly efficient heating element
- With dry-running protection
- A control lamp indicates the heating function
- Secure fixing by means of the included suction cups
- Suitable for freshwater and marine water
- 3 years warranty
Common to all variants is the slim design – with a diameter of only 2.8cm and a length of 17 to 25cm, the heater is hardly visible also in small basins.
- 50W: suitable for tanks 25 - 60L
- 100W: suitable for tanks 100 - 150L
- 150W: suitable for tanks 200 - 300L
- 200W: suitable for tanks 300 - 400L
Aquacadabra acts as credit broker/intermediary and not as a lender. Credit products are provided exclusively by Klarna Bank AB, which is authorised and regulated by the Swedish Financial Services Authority, with limited supervision by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Who should my customers contact if they have questions?
All existing customer loans have been automatically transferred to Klarna and your customers have also been notified directly. There will be no changes to existing terms and conditions and customers do not have to take any action. From 1st January 2019 Klarna became the lender on all new loan applications.
Should your customers contact you regarding any questions they may have, please ask them to visit: https://www.klarna.com/uk/CBRF or, if they have any other servicing needs about their loan agreement they can call us on 0333 321 6080.
Delivery & Returns
We really want you to be happy with the product that you've received. If however, when the goods arrive they're not what you want, then no problem - we have a 60 day no quibble return guarantee. Just let us know that you're going to return the item(s) by contacting us (stating your Order Number) and complete the returns packing slip that will have been included with your delivery. This will help us to quickly identify the item that you have returned (unopened and unused) - and we'll put a refund through for you.