- Size: 90 x 45 x 86 cm
- Table & Stand
- 900mm x 450mm x 860mm (w x d x h)
- Enclosed Sleeping Area
- Stylish Contemporary Oak Finish
- Easy To Assemble
- Freestanding housing.
- Available in modern oak or walnut finish.
- Table features an enclosed sleeping area with hinged lid for access. This area can also accommodate a standard seed tray which can be filled with soil.
- Optional heat mat may be positioned behind the protective glass panel in the sleeping area.
- A separate stand is also available to create a free standing table.
- Optional extension pack increases the space for your tortoise.
- Removeable, decorative glass panel makes access for cleaning simple and easy.
Forest Stewardship CouncilAll our timber comes from recycled sources or FSC sustainable forests. The FSC product label allows consumers worldwide to recognise products that support the growth of responsible forest management worldwide. Environmentally appropriate forest management ensures that the harvest of timber and non-timber products maintains the forest's biodiversity, productivity and ecological processes.
Easy to AssembleVivexotic vivariums and cabinets are designed with as few parts as possible for quick and easy assembly.
We estimate that it should take 10-30mins for most people to build a Vivexotic vivarium.
We recommend the Vivexotic Tortoise Table for the following animals:
- Horsfield Tortoises
- Hermanns Tortoises
- Greek Spur Thighed Tortoises
- Marginated Tortoises
Aquacadabra acts as credit broker/intermediary and not as a lender. Credit products are provided exclusively by Klarna Bank AB, which is authorised and regulated by the Swedish Financial Services Authority, with limited supervision by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Who should my customers contact if they have questions?
All existing customer loans have been automatically transferred to Klarna and your customers have also been notified directly. There will be no changes to existing terms and conditions and customers do not have to take any action. From 1st January 2019 Klarna became the lender on all new loan applications.
Should your customers contact you regarding any questions they may have, please ask them to visit: https://www.klarna.com/uk/CBRF or, if they have any other servicing needs about their loan agreement they can call us on 0333 321 6080.
Delivery & Returns
We really want you to be happy with the product that you've received. If however, when the goods arrive they're not what you want, then no problem - we have a 60 day no quibble return guarantee. Just let us know that you're going to return the item(s) by contacting us (stating your Order Number) and complete the returns packing slip that will have been included with your delivery. This will help us to quickly identify the item that you have returned (unopened and unused) - and we'll put a refund through for you.