BioKit Reef:BioKit_Reef combines all the Prodibio reef aquarium range in one box
- Composed of live bacterial strains
- Aquarium cleaning by waste matter digestion is helped by the presence of numerous different strains of heterotrophic bacteria
- Nitrates and phosphates are reduced
- Enables water to be effectively purified
- Prevents the spread of filamentous algae
- Converts ammonia into nitrites - nitrites into nitrates - and - nitrates into nitrogen
- Contains all the microelements needed for aquarium life (amino acids, enzymes, natural vitamins…)
- Provides trace elements: sulphur for proteins, iron for plants and fish blood...
- Dynamises the cellular metabolism of most of the bacteria living in salt wateraquariums
- Bioptim speedily accelerates the digestion of organic matter
- Fit also facilitates the elimination of nitrates and phosphates
- Favours the development of corals, clams and micro-fauna
- Helps to the reduction of nitrates and phosphate
- Contains very high concentrations of the polyunsaturated ?3-fatty acid groups
IODI+:Supplies the hard corals in your aquarium with the iodine they need to grow and for colouration
- Combats coral bleaching
- Assists in the development of the red and coralline algae that produce the live rock decor
- Provides all the strontium needed for optimum and healthy coral, clam and coralline algae growth.
When should BioKit Reef be used ?In order to have an optimal quality of your marine water aquarium!
How to use BioKit Reef ?BioKit Reef Nano – 0L to 60L
BioKit Reef – 120L to 200L
Aquacadabra acts as credit broker/intermediary and not as a lender. Credit products are provided exclusively by Klarna Bank AB, which is authorised and regulated by the Swedish Financial Services Authority, with limited supervision by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Who should my customers contact if they have questions?
All existing customer loans have been automatically transferred to Klarna and your customers have also been notified directly. There will be no changes to existing terms and conditions and customers do not have to take any action. From 1st January 2019 Klarna became the lender on all new loan applications.
Should your customers contact you regarding any questions they may have, please ask them to visit: https://www.klarna.com/uk/CBRF or, if they have any other servicing needs about their loan agreement they can call us on 0333 321 6080.
Delivery & Returns
We really want you to be happy with the product that you've received. If however, when the goods arrive they're not what you want, then no problem - we have a 60 day no quibble return guarantee. Just let us know that you're going to return the item(s) by contacting us (stating your Order Number) and complete the returns packing slip that will have been included with your delivery. This will help us to quickly identify the item that you have returned (unopened and unused) - and we'll put a refund through for you.