Outstanding adhesive strength on a wide range of materials and surfaces.
Can be used for connecting same and different materials.
Compensation of different material expansions.
Dampens vibrations and noise.
Long skin formation time.
Enables bolding and/or sealing of complicated and very large components.
Joint parts can be repositioned.
Can be ground and painted over.
Following skin formation, can be mechanically machined and
Painted over without surface activationlegally approved for
Use with food (isega certificate).
- Container cartridge
- Elongation at break 500 %
- Min. Longitudinal
- Resistance to tearing 6 n/mm
- Min. Processing
- Temperature 5 °c
- Full curing speed 3 mm/d
- Min. Temperature
- Resistance -40 °c
- Short-term resistance against vegetable oils
- Conditions for skin formation time 23°c and 50% relative humidity
- Max. Compression ability 10 %
- Min. Skin-formation time 45 min
- Shelf life from production 12 month
- Smell/fragrance characteristic
- Conditions for tensile
- Strength din 53504
- Max. Short-term temperature resistance 120 °c
- Density 1.25 g/cm³
- Conditions for resistance to tearing din 53515
- Silicone-free yes
- Resistance against water
- Glass transition
- Temperature -45 °c
- Shore a hardness 40
- Full curing/curing conditions 23°c and 50% relative humidity, moisture curing
- Harmonized system code 35069100900
- Contents 300 ml
- Min. Tensile strength 1.8 n/mm²
- Max. Skin-formation time 60 min
- Stretch capacity 10 %
- Density conditions before hardening, din 53479
- Conditions for specific
- Volume resistivity din 53482
- Elongation at break
- Conditions din 53504
- Max. Change in volume -5 %
- Specific volume resistivity 10000000000 ohm/cm
- Risk class of product family 2 - significant personal injuries and material damages, low
- Conditions to maintain shelf life from production 10°c to 25°c
- Chemical basis single component polyurethane
- Max. Processing temperature 35 °c
- Weight of content 375 g
- Glass transition temperature conditions din 53445
- Max. Temperature resistance 90 °c
- Conditions for temperature resistance/temperature conditions 8 hours
- Colour black
- Product weight (per item) 449.667 g
- Power product 1
Aquacadabra acts as credit broker/intermediary and not as a lender.
Klarna's credit products are provided by Klarna Bank AB, which is authorised and regulated by the Swedish Financial Services Authority, with limited supervision by the Financial Conduct Authority. More information can be found here.
Newpay finance options are provided through Deko’s platform by NewDay. P.D. Aquatics Ltd, t/a Aquacadabra is an Introducer Appointed Representative of Pay4Later Ltd, t/a Deko, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (ref no 728646) and is a credit broker, not a lender. NewDay Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (ref no 690292) and is authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority under the Payment Services Regulations 2017 for the provision of payment services (ref no 555318). More information can be found by clicking the newpay option above, or in the Newpay FAQs.
Delivery & Returns
We really want you to be happy with the product that you've received. If however, when the goods arrive they're not what you want, then no problem - we have a 60 day no quibble return guarantee. Just let us know that you're going to return the item(s) by contacting us (stating your Order Number) and complete the returns packing slip that will have been included with your delivery. This will help us to quickly identify the item that you have returned (unopened and unused) - and we'll put a refund through for you.