- Large cleaning pad, makes cleaning algae easy
- Removes algae and hard water deposits
- Durable and long lasting
- Non-toxic, safe for your aquarium inhabitants
- Will not scratch glass or plastic aquariums
- Keeping the glass on the inside of your aquarium clean, not only keeps your tank looking good, but allows you to observe your aquatics pets and ensure their well being at all times.
- Using an up and down action with the Scrub 'N' Clean, the algae on your aquarium glass will disappear.
- For best results keep the Scrub 'N' Clean flat and in contact with the glass when cleaning.
- Do not concentrate the Scrub 'N' Clean in one spot and ensure there is no gravel in-between the Scrub 'N' Clean and the glass.
- Clean your aquarium glass on a regular basis, in extreme cases clean the glass prior to doing a water change and remove the algae whilst siphoning your aquarium.
- Check your filter after cleaning algae to ensure it is not clogged.
Aquacadabra acts as credit broker/intermediary and not as a lender.
Klarna's credit products are provided by Klarna Bank AB, which is authorised and regulated by the Swedish Financial Services Authority, with limited supervision by the Financial Conduct Authority. More information can be found here.
Newpay finance options are provided through Deko’s platform by NewDay. P.D. Aquatics Ltd, t/a Aquacadabra is an Introducer Appointed Representative of Pay4Later Ltd, t/a Deko, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (ref no 728646) and is a credit broker, not a lender. NewDay Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (ref no 690292) and is authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority under the Payment Services Regulations 2017 for the provision of payment services (ref no 555318). More information can be found by clicking the newpay option above, or in the Newpay FAQs.
Delivery & Returns
We really want you to be happy with the product that you've received. If however, when the goods arrive they're not what you want, then no problem - we have a 60 day no quibble return guarantee. Just let us know that you're going to return the item(s) by contacting us (stating your Order Number) and complete the returns packing slip that will have been included with your delivery. This will help us to quickly identify the item that you have returned (unopened and unused) - and we'll put a refund through for you.