Optimized spectrum to enhance coral coloration and growth. Perfect display light for your reef aquarium. NUV diodes for improved coral health and fluorescence. Red LED for photosynthesis and improved color rendition. Blues and NUV on separate channel for moonlight.
- Featuring new Nature Perfect™ blue color LEDs using the latest and brightest generation of Cree® XT-E and Osram Oslan® PowerLEDs, specially selected for AquaRay products.
- (2x) 10,000K high output Ocean White XT-E LED, (2x) "Fiji Blue" XT-E LEDS (deep blue), (4x) Nature Perfect full spectrum Blue LED emitters, (2x) Semi NUV emitters, and (1x) Cree Red Emitter
- Wide-angle beam for maximum light spread
- Gives natural shimmer effect (unlike fluorescent lighting)
- Rugged ABS, aluminum and acrylic housing sealed and waterproof to IP67
- Cool running with no noisy fans and minimal heat transfer to the aquarium water, reducing the need for expensive cooling systems and making it suitable for installation in aquarium hoods.
- Low DC voltage power supply – easy and safe to use in all conditions
- Low power consumption (Max 12w) and low running costs
- Dimmable with optional AquaRay Controllers sold separately
- No bulb replacements - Average lamp life 10 yrs (50,000 hours)
- Environmentally friendly – long life, very low carbon footprint and NO MERCURY
- Designed and manufactured by Tropical Marine Center in the UK
- Unrivaled 5 year guarantee*
Included in the box:
- 8" x 8" LED Aquarium Lighting Tile
- Owner’s Manual
- PSU (Power Supply Unit) with USB connections and power cord
- Hood mounts with hardware
Aquacadabra acts as credit broker/intermediary and not as a lender.
Klarna's credit products are provided by Klarna Bank AB, which is authorised and regulated by the Swedish Financial Services Authority, with limited supervision by the Financial Conduct Authority. More information can be found here.
Newpay finance options are provided through Deko’s platform by NewDay. P.D. Aquatics Ltd, t/a Aquacadabra is an Introducer Appointed Representative of Pay4Later Ltd, t/a Deko, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (ref no 728646) and is a credit broker, not a lender. NewDay Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (ref no 690292) and is authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority under the Payment Services Regulations 2017 for the provision of payment services (ref no 555318). More information can be found by clicking the newpay option above, or in the Newpay FAQs.
Delivery & Returns
We really want you to be happy with the product that you've received. If however, when the goods arrive they're not what you want, then no problem - we have a 60 day no quibble return guarantee. Just let us know that you're going to return the item(s) by contacting us (stating your Order Number) and complete the returns packing slip that will have been included with your delivery. This will help us to quickly identify the item that you have returned (unopened and unused) - and we'll put a refund through for you.