With this pressurised unit, water can be pumped upwards out of the unit to feed water courses or return to the pond while the filter remains hidden.
- Sponges can be cleaned at the turn of a handle.
- Mechanical and Biological Filtration Combined
- Elegant Appearance and Practical Design
- Built-In Ultra Violet Clarifier to Tackle Green Water
- High Efficiency and Long Life
- Can be buried in the ground up to its lid
- Water can be pumped through the filter than uphill
- Capable of a high flow of water
- Ideal for use with Filter Force Pumps
- Simple to Use and Maintain
- Super Quiet Performance
- Instruction & Maintenance Manual Supplied
- 12 Month Guarantee
- Code: BER0101
- Output: 10000 Lph/ 2200 gallons per hour
- Power: 18W
- Stepped Hosetail of 1", 1 1/4" and 1 1/2"
Aquacadabra acts as credit broker/intermediary and not as a lender. Credit products are provided exclusively by Klarna Bank AB, which is authorised and regulated by the Swedish Financial Services Authority, with limited supervision by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Who should my customers contact if they have questions?
All existing customer loans have been automatically transferred to Klarna and your customers have also been notified directly. There will be no changes to existing terms and conditions and customers do not have to take any action. From 1st January 2019 Klarna became the lender on all new loan applications.
Should your customers contact you regarding any questions they may have, please ask them to visit: https://www.klarna.com/uk/CBRF or, if they have any other servicing needs about their loan agreement they can call us on 0333 321 6080.
Delivery & Returns
We really want you to be happy with the product that you've received. If however, when the goods arrive they're not what you want, then no problem - we have a 60 day no quibble return guarantee. Just let us know that you're going to return the item(s) by contacting us (stating your Order Number) and complete the returns packing slip that will have been included with your delivery. This will help us to quickly identify the item that you have returned (unopened and unused) - and we'll put a refund through for you.