With this pressurised unit, water can be pumped upwards out of the unit to feed water courses or return to the pond while the filter remains hidden.
- Sponges can be cleaned at the turn of a handle.
- Mechanical and Biological Filtration Combined
- Elegant Appearance and Practical Design
- Built-In Ultra Violet Clarifier to Tackle Green Water
- High Efficiency and Long Life
- Can be buried in the ground up to its lid
- Water can be pumped through the filter than uphill
- Capable of a high flow of water
- Ideal for use with Filter Force Pumps
- Simple to Use and Maintain
- Super Quiet Performance
- Instruction & Maintenance Manual Supplied
- 12 Month Guarantee
Bermuda Pressure Filter 15,000
- Code: BER0102
- Output: 15000 Lph / 3300 gallons per hour
- Power: 24W
- Stepped Hosetail of 1", 1 1/4" and 1 1/2"
Aquacadabra acts as credit broker/intermediary and not as a lender.
Klarna's credit products are provided by Klarna Bank AB, which is authorised and regulated by the Swedish Financial Services Authority, with limited supervision by the Financial Conduct Authority. More information can be found here.
Newpay finance options are provided through Deko’s platform by NewDay. P.D. Aquatics Ltd, t/a Aquacadabra is an Introducer Appointed Representative of Pay4Later Ltd, t/a Deko, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (ref no 728646) and is a credit broker, not a lender. NewDay Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (ref no 690292) and is authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority under the Payment Services Regulations 2017 for the provision of payment services (ref no 555318). More information can be found by clicking the newpay option above, or in the Newpay FAQs.
Delivery & Returns
We really want you to be happy with the product that you've received. If however, when the goods arrive they're not what you want, then no problem - we have a 60 day no quibble return guarantee. Just let us know that you're going to return the item(s) by contacting us (stating your Order Number) and complete the returns packing slip that will have been included with your delivery. This will help us to quickly identify the item that you have returned (unopened and unused) - and we'll put a refund through for you.