Cloverleaf Blanket Answer
- Cloverleaf Blanket Answer is safe for all pond fish, plants, and biological filtration systems.
- In our test our 10,000 Ltr pond was kept clear for six weeks following one 800g bottle dose. The fish and plant life were unaffected and we were seriously impressed!
- For persistent filamentous algae growth it is recommended that the pond be treated 8 times a year.
Safe for all pond fish, plants and biological filtration systems.
In most ponds one single use is all you require but can be added as required. For best results use above 10deg.
Add Blanket Answer to the pond by mixing with pond water in a watering can and pouring evenly over the pond surface. The water will initially take on a milky white appearance, but this will clear within a few days.
As with all pond additives the pond should have a good level of oxygen saturation. Especially if you have sturgeon or orfe.
Cloverleaf Absolute Pond PearlsCloverleaf Absolute Pond Pearls are a natural product designed to help maintain a healthy pond environment. Absolute Pond pearls contain a combination of millions of microscopic nitrifying bacteria and bio active enzymes which rapidly break down any elevated and harmful levels of ammonia and nitrite within ponds.
The fast acting enzymes work to break down any dead algae, sludge and uneaten food to prevent it from building up in your pond and filter system. The reduction of sludge and waste results in a cleaner and clearer pond environment.
- Help maintain a healthy pond environment
- Suitable for koi and fish ponds
- Promotes crystal clear water
- Rapidly reduces dangerous Nitrite and Ammonia
- Each Pearl contains millions of beneficial bacteria and enzymes
- Advanced bacterial delivery to quickly restore loss in biological filtration systems
- Each Pack contains 3XL x Absolute Pond Pearls
- Treats up to 60,000 litres
How To Use Cloverleaf Absolute Pond Pearls:Simply drop the Absolute Pearls into your pond or filter system so that the beneficial bacteria and enzymes can get to work.
Dose Rate:1 x Absolute Pond Pearl treats up to 20,000 litres
Aquacadabra acts as credit broker/intermediary and not as a lender. Credit products are provided exclusively by Klarna Bank AB, which is authorised and regulated by the Swedish Financial Services Authority, with limited supervision by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Who should my customers contact if they have questions?
All existing customer loans have been automatically transferred to Klarna and your customers have also been notified directly. There will be no changes to existing terms and conditions and customers do not have to take any action. From 1st January 2019 Klarna became the lender on all new loan applications.
Should your customers contact you regarding any questions they may have, please ask them to visit: https://www.klarna.com/uk/CBRF or, if they have any other servicing needs about their loan agreement they can call us on 0333 321 6080.
Delivery & Returns
We really want you to be happy with the product that you've received. If however, when the goods arrive they're not what you want, then no problem - we have a 60 day no quibble return guarantee. Just let us know that you're going to return the item(s) by contacting us (stating your Order Number) and complete the returns packing slip that will have been included with your delivery. This will help us to quickly identify the item that you have returned (unopened and unused) - and we'll put a refund through for you.