D-D have been looking at refrigerant coolers for a number of years and with the new models we now offer the very latest generation models giving high efficiency, reliability and economy with respect to both running and initial purchase costs.
The new DC-4000 refrigerated cooler has a cooling capacity of 4000W making ideal for aquariums of 2000 lts at a 10°C temperature drop to 4000lt with a 5°C temperature drop.
• Microcomputer control - for accuracy and ease of use with a built in temperature memory system in the case of a power failure. Integral over temperature cut off.
• Pure TITANIUM heat exchanger /evaporator - for it's extreme anti corrosion properties in a saltwater environment.
• Low running noise
• High efficiency, latest generation cooler - for low running costs.
• Superior quality condenser - for reliability and low noise.
• Robust metal chassis - for strength and anti vibration properties
• Contemporary housing design - to fit with most decors.
• Cooling Power - 4000W
• Voltage - 220-240V
• Frequency - 50Hz
• Current - 7A
• Water refrigerated - 2000-4000lts
• Refrigerant - R407C
• Water flow - 3000-6000 lts/hr
• Weight - 47Kg
• Dimensions - 634 x 468 x 590mm
Aquacadabra acts as credit broker/intermediary and not as a lender.
Klarna's credit products are provided by Klarna Bank AB, which is authorised and regulated by the Swedish Financial Services Authority, with limited supervision by the Financial Conduct Authority. More information can be found here.
Newpay finance options are provided through Deko’s platform by NewDay. P.D. Aquatics Ltd, t/a Aquacadabra is an Introducer Appointed Representative of Pay4Later Ltd, t/a Deko, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (ref no 728646) and is a credit broker, not a lender. NewDay Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (ref no 690292) and is authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority under the Payment Services Regulations 2017 for the provision of payment services (ref no 555318). More information can be found by clicking the newpay option above, or in the Newpay FAQs.
Delivery & Returns
We really want you to be happy with the product that you've received. If however, when the goods arrive they're not what you want, then no problem - we have a 60 day no quibble return guarantee. Just let us know that you're going to return the item(s) by contacting us (stating your Order Number) and complete the returns packing slip that will have been included with your delivery. This will help us to quickly identify the item that you have returned (unopened and unused) - and we'll put a refund through for you.