Aluminum, antimony, barium, beryllium, bismuth, boron, bromine, cadmium, calcium, cerium, cesium, chromium, chloride, cobalt, dysprosium, erbium, europium, fluorine, gadolinium, gallium, germanium, gold, hafnium, holmium, indium, iodine, iridium, iron, lanthanum, lithium, lutetium, magnesium, manganese, molybdenum, neodymium, nickel, niobium, osmium, palladium, phosphorus, platinum, potassium, praseodymium, rhodium, rubidium, ruthenium, rhenium, samarium, selenium, silicon, silver, sodium, strontium, sulfur, tantalum, tellurium, terbium, thallium, thorium, thulium, tin, titanium, tungsten, vanadium, ytterbium, yttrium, zinc, zirconium.
- Miracle Mud continuously replenishes the mineral and trace element concentration of the aquarium water, creating the ideal environment for fish, corals and other invertebrates.
- Miracle Mud ensures an environment so healthy that it dramatically reverses the effects of head and lateral line erosion (HLLE).
- Miracle Mud creates an environment so healthy that even a novice aquarist can have his or her own reef aquarium showpiece, such as the aquarium in the pictures shown below! This reef aquarium (predominantly stony corals) requires additional supplementation of minerals and trace elements, as described in the ECO Balling Method. Other types of reef aquariums (soft coral-dominated) will receive sufficient amounts of minerals and trace elements from the Miracle Mud, which is what makes Miracle Mud so unique, and makes keeping and maintaining a reef aquarium so simple! Anyone can have a beautiful reef aquarium regardless of his or her level of experience!
- A protein skimmer is NOT required when using Miracle Mud! Using Miracle Mud as refugium substrate**, as described in the EcoSystem Method, makes a protein skimmer unnecessary, as can be seen in the reef aquarium pictured above.
- **EcoSystem Method vs. Refugium: By definition, a refugium is a separate compartment connected to the main aquarium filtration system, in which plants and micro-organisms can grow and reproduce. It is not a stand-alone filtration unit. In the typical reef setup, whether or not you include substrate in the refugium is not important, if your goal is to simply create a microscopic reef food web for your reef aquarium inhabitants. However, the refugium is just one component of the entire EcoSystem Miracle Mud Method, in which Miracle Mud substrate is a key element that makes the EcoSystem Method extremely unique, simple and user-friendly. The EcoSystem Miracle Mud Method is the only comprehensive, stand-alone filtration system unit in the world!
- Miracle Mud makes an ideal and highly efficient denitrifying refugium filter, leading to a pristine environment for fish, corals and other invertebrates. The fine consistency of Miracle Mud produces distinct aerobic and anaerobic layers that enable it to be both an excellent nitrifier, as well as a denitrifier.
Miracle Mud is the most ECONOMICAL refugium filter substrate to use if the goal is to remove nitrate from the system water! Unlike other refugium substrates on the market that will need at least 6 inches (15 cm) of deep sand bed (DSB) to achieve denitrification, Miracle Mud only requires a 1-inch (2.5 cm) deep layer. DO YOUR HOMEWORK! Multiply the price of other products by a factor of 4 to 6!
Unlike other refugium substrates on the market, Miracle Mud will NOT lead to any potentially serious problems, such as “old tank syndrome” or a “nutrient sink,” as happens with most DSBs. These problems can lead to an imbalance in the aquatic environment (i.e., persistent high levels of phosphate and nitrate, as well as nuisance algal growth). The fine consistency of Miracle Mud will prevent waste materials from sinking to the bottom of the refugium substrate, as happens with other refugium substrates on the market.
Unlike other refugium substrates on the market, Miracle Mud will continuously replenish the minerals and trace element concentration in the aquarium, so that ANYONE can set up and maintain a reef aquarium with ease.
We act as a credit broker and not a lender and can introduce you to Close Brothers Retail Finance. Terms and Conditions apply. Finance subject to status. Applicants must be 18 or over and resident in the UK. Finance provided by Close Brothers Retail Finance, a trading style of Close Brothers Limited – a subsidiary of Close Brothers Group Plc. Registered Office: 10 Crown Place, London, EC2A 4FT.
Example Finance Packages:
Option 1 - 10% Deposit: Red Sea Max S-400 Series LED in Black
Sales Price: £3,499
Deposit @ 10%: £349.90 to pay
Monthly Installment: £262.42
Amount of Credit: £3,149.10
Monthly Payments: 12
Interest Paid: 0%
Option 2 - 20% Deposit: Red Sea Max S-400 Series LED in Black
Sales Prices: £3,499
Deposit @ 20%: £699.80
Monthly Installment: £233.26
Amount of Credit: £2,799.20
Monthly Payments: 12
Interest Paid: 0%
For more information about Finance available at Aquacadabra, CLICK HERE
Delivery & Returns
We really want you to be happy with the product that you've received. If however, when the goods arrive they're not what you want, then no problem - we have a 60 day no quibble return guarantee. Just let us know that you're going to return the item(s) by contacting us (stating your Order Number) and complete the returns packing slip that will have been included with your delivery. This will help us to quickly identify the item that you have returned (unopened and unused) - and we'll put a refund through for you.