For even more flexibility, the flow rate is adjustable for all models, except for the EHEIM compactON 5000.
Advantages of the EHEIM compactON
- Successor of the compact and compact+ series
- Fastening by means of robust suction cups
- Including accessories such as suction basket and threaded coupling
- Silent due to ceramic bearing
- High pump performance at low power consumption
Full Range Available:
- Eheim CompactON 300: 170-300lph
- Eheim CompactON 600: 250 - 600lph
- Eheim CompactON 1000: 400 - 1000lph
- Eheim CompactON 2100: 1,400 - 2,100lph
- Eheim CompactON 3000: 1,800 - 3000lph
- Eheim CompactON 5000: 2500 - 5000lph
Aquacadabra acts as credit broker/intermediary and not as a lender. Credit products are provided exclusively by Klarna Bank AB, which is authorised and regulated by the Swedish Financial Services Authority, with limited supervision by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Who should my customers contact if they have questions?
All existing customer loans have been automatically transferred to Klarna and your customers have also been notified directly. There will be no changes to existing terms and conditions and customers do not have to take any action. From 1st January 2019 Klarna became the lender on all new loan applications.
Should your customers contact you regarding any questions they may have, please ask them to visit: https://www.klarna.com/uk/CBRF or, if they have any other servicing needs about their loan agreement they can call us on 0333 321 6080.
Delivery & Returns
We really want you to be happy with the product that you've received. If however, when the goods arrive they're not what you want, then no problem - we have a 60 day no quibble return guarantee. Just let us know that you're going to return the item(s) by contacting us (stating your Order Number) and complete the returns packing slip that will have been included with your delivery. This will help us to quickly identify the item that you have returned (unopened and unused) - and we'll put a refund through for you.