The EHEIM professionel 5e is our best external filter to date, offering everything an aquarium enthusiast could wish for. Each function can be individually programmed and controlled wirelessly. The electronic system monitors all functions and keeps the flow constant as well as delivering strong performance due to the large filter volume. The clever design and the regulation of the electronic flow extend the maintenance intervals for the biological filter material considerably and, in addition, there is the acclaimed smooth EHEIM performance. The skilled workmanship, the high quality materials and the renowned "Made in Germany" reliability, combined with the 3 year warranty, leave nothing to be desired.
There are four filter versions available, including a thermofilter (600T) with integrated heater, developed for aquariums ranging from 180 to 700 litres, In addition, the professionel 5e 350 offers two special advantages: It is fully equipped with filter media and you can extend the filter function (Xtender).
Advantages of the EHEIM professionel 5e
- Highend technology for the most demanding criteria
- Electronic professional filter with integrated Wifi function and wireless control via smartphone, tablet or PC/MAC
- No extra app is required for control
- Individual program settings: Constant flow, bio mode, pulse mode and manual mode
- Linking with other devices possible (e.g. lighting control LEDcontrol+)
- Constant monitoring of the maintenance interval; cleaning instructions are automatically sent to the stored e-mail address
- Permanent electronic system monitoring (including automatic air removal; fault elimination)
- Wifi function can be deactivated after configuration
- Large prefilter easily accessible (directly under the pump head) for quick removal of mechanical contamination without having to disturb the sensitive bio-filter material
- Large canister and filter volume
- The filter canister fills quickly due to the integrated suction aid
- Highquality wear-free ceramic axle and bearings guarantee quiet performance
- Safety hose adapter with easy-to-operate locking device; the adapter can only be released when the hose valves are closed
- Large safety closure clips for a tight and safe connection between the pump head and filter canister
- Easy Clean – easy and safe cleaning of the filter media with the help of the cleaning cover
- Comes with installation accessories
- Suitable for fresh and marine water (except thermofilter – for freshwater only)
- Made in Germany
- 3 years warranty
The individual settings and functions are as follows:
OUTPUT CONTROL:Gradual increase of the water flow rate - the maximum capacity exceeds the performance of conventional filters.
CONSTANT FLOW:Increased pollution in the filter is electronically detected and automatically adjusted to your programmed output. This guarantees a constant flow rate and extended maintenance intervals.
PULSE MODE:The electronically controlled alternating current ensures natural flow conditions in the aquarium.
BIO MODUS (SUN/MOON):Changes between 2 adjustable flow rates.
SERVICE INDICATOR:Constant monitoring of the maintenance interval. Cleaning notification is automatically sent to a stored e-mail address.
AUTO AIR OUT:Accumulated air under the filter head are detected and automatically discharged by an electronic program.
ELECTRONIC ERROR INDICATOR:Permanent electronic system monitoring. This starts a program that automatically attempts to eliminate the cause of any errors.
WIFI OFF:Optionally, the integrated Wifi function can be deactivated after each configuration. The filter can still be operated without Wifi. To use the functions again, the Wifi function must be reactivated.
Special 350 features:
- Fully equipped with original EHEIM filter media and installation accessories Extension of the filter function using the (Xtender) control dial
Specifications:Suitable for aquariums approx: 350 Litres
Pump power approx: 1500Lph
Pumping head approx (H max): 2.2m
Power to: 10W
Power of: 35W
Container Volume: 7.4L
Filter Volume: 4.5L
Installation Height: 180cm
Pre-filter Volume: 0.5L
Hose diam Suction side: 16/22mm
Dimensions (HxWxD): 398 x 238 x 244mm
Suitable for freshwater: Yes
Suitable for marine water: Yes
Manufacturer guarantee: 3 Years
Aquacadabra acts as credit broker/intermediary and not as a lender. Credit products are provided exclusively by Klarna Bank AB, which is authorised and regulated by the Swedish Financial Services Authority, with limited supervision by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Who should my customers contact if they have questions?
All existing customer loans have been automatically transferred to Klarna and your customers have also been notified directly. There will be no changes to existing terms and conditions and customers do not have to take any action. From 1st January 2019 Klarna became the lender on all new loan applications.
Should your customers contact you regarding any questions they may have, please ask them to visit: https://www.klarna.com/uk/CBRF or, if they have any other servicing needs about their loan agreement they can call us on 0333 321 6080.
Delivery & Returns
We really want you to be happy with the product that you've received. If however, when the goods arrive they're not what you want, then no problem - we have a 60 day no quibble return guarantee. Just let us know that you're going to return the item(s) by contacting us (stating your Order Number) and complete the returns packing slip that will have been included with your delivery. This will help us to quickly identify the item that you have returned (unopened and unused) - and we'll put a refund through for you.