If the acidic components are predominant, the pH value will drop below 7.00.
If the basic components are predominant, the pH-value will rise about 7.00. The Saltwater aquarium pH-value is considered between 8.1 and 8.4 pH which is the value found in natural seawater.
Many organisms will react with high sensitivity to very small variations of the pH-value.
An overly drop or rise should be avoided absolutely. Most of the organisms reacts sensitively (or die) on a pH-level, which is constantly far away from the requested value as well as on gravid modifications.
Therefore, a regular check on the pH-level is elementary necessary to note and to avoid any negative development.
Keeping proper water quality in our aquarium is a fundamental step toward a healthy tank. To properly monitor your water quality you need an accurate and reliable set of test kits.
All Elos test kits include:
- Calibrated lab droppers: the accuracy of a titrimetric test kit is, in fact, strictly related to the precision of the drop size.
- RealColor technology: the precision of a colorimetric test kit is strictly related to the precision of the color chart. In these test we use an accurate system to calibrate the color chart compared to the reagents.
- The validation of each batch of reagents through the use of NIST (National Institute of Standard and Technology) certified samples.
- The strict control of the supply and storage chain: test kit reagents are very delicate, their accuracy is significantly influenced by storage. For this reason we keep our stock strictly under control and we suggest, to all our retailers, to do the same.
- The use of Lab Quality reagents: to grant a constant, precise result like only professional products may permit. Not only are the reagents included in all Elos test kits precise but we use non-toxic reagents whenever possible.
- High precision: thanks to the use of calibrated dropper
- NIST validation: each batch is validated using NIST (National Institute of Standard and Technology) samples
- High number of test per kit: up to 40 test (with a standard level of 10 dKH)
- "Safe reagents": reagents and testing procedures are based on Low Risk Reagents. None of our test kit are based on Toxic Reagents
- Use: add every other day or as needed to maintain the magnesium concentration within a range of 1290 - 1320 ppm.
- It is suggested to create a stock solution by dissolving 20 grams (~10 teaspoons) of extra magnesium in 0,2 lt (~6,76-fl. Oz.) Of RO water;
- Each ml of the solution will increase the magnesium concentration in 5 lt (1,32 us-gal) of water by ~5.0 ppm.
We act as a credit broker and not a lender and can introduce you to Close Brothers Retail Finance. Terms and Conditions apply. Finance subject to status. Applicants must be 18 or over and resident in the UK. Finance provided by Close Brothers Retail Finance, a trading style of Close Brothers Limited – a subsidiary of Close Brothers Group Plc. Registered Office: 10 Crown Place, London, EC2A 4FT.
Example Finance Packages:
Option 1 - 10% Deposit: Red Sea Max S-400 Series LED in Black
Sales Price: £3,499
Deposit @ 10%: £349.90 to pay
Monthly Installment: £262.42
Amount of Credit: £3,149.10
Monthly Payments: 12
Interest Paid: 0%
Option 2 - 20% Deposit: Red Sea Max S-400 Series LED in Black
Sales Prices: £3,499
Deposit @ 20%: £699.80
Monthly Installment: £233.26
Amount of Credit: £2,799.20
Monthly Payments: 12
Interest Paid: 0%
For more information about Finance available at Aquacadabra, CLICK HERE
Delivery & Returns
We really want you to be happy with the product that you've received. If however, when the goods arrive they're not what you want, then no problem - we have a 60 day no quibble return guarantee. Just let us know that you're going to return the item(s) by contacting us (stating your Order Number) and complete the returns packing slip that will have been included with your delivery. This will help us to quickly identify the item that you have returned (unopened and unused) - and we'll put a refund through for you.