A powerful, active medication that works to treat fungal and parasite diseases such as White Spot, Costia, Chilodonella and Trichodina in Koi Carp.
Common symptomsUse when Koi appear to be flicking, parasites are visible or a cloudy mucus appears on fish. Fungus that appears like cotton wool may also be apparent. White blemishes may also appear across the head, body and fins. Discolouration may also appear across the scales.
- 20ml dose per 3520 litres (775 gallons)
- 500ml treats 2 x 22,000 litres (4,839 gallons)
- 1 litre treats 4 x 22,000 litres (4,839 gallons)
2. Shake bottle well.
3. Switch off UV bulbs until 7 days after the last dose. Remove all activated carbon and zeolite from filters.
4. Using the dosing cap provided, add 1 x 20ml dose per 3520 litres (775 gals) of pond water. Add the medication to a bucket of pond water and then distribute this evenly over the ponds surface. This is a dye based treatment therefore water discoloration will occur.
5. This is a two-dose treatment, the pond should be treated again three days later at roughly the same time. For best results, dose with EA Formaldehyde or for ease of use, dose with EA FMG Mix instead.
6. If necessary, it is safe to repeat the course of treatment 7 days after the last dose is finished, following a 20% water change.
7. Check all water quality parameters as poor water quality is often a cause of illness.
NOTE: Do not dose during stormy or humid weather. Always aerate the pond well throughout treatment. Allow time to observe fish after dosing in case of the unlikely event of an adverse reaction. For use only with Koi Carp. Always wear protective gloves when handling chemicals. Do not use if water temperature is above 25°C.
Active ingredientsMalachite Green 2,091mg per 100ml
Aquacadabra acts as credit broker/intermediary and not as a lender. Credit products are provided exclusively by Klarna Bank AB, which is authorised and regulated by the Swedish Financial Services Authority, with limited supervision by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Who should my customers contact if they have questions?
All existing customer loans have been automatically transferred to Klarna and your customers have also been notified directly. There will be no changes to existing terms and conditions and customers do not have to take any action. From 1st January 2019 Klarna became the lender on all new loan applications.
Should your customers contact you regarding any questions they may have, please ask them to visit: https://www.klarna.com/uk/CBRF or, if they have any other servicing needs about their loan agreement they can call us on 0333 321 6080.
Delivery & Returns
We really want you to be happy with the product that you've received. If however, when the goods arrive they're not what you want, then no problem - we have a 60 day no quibble return guarantee. Just let us know that you're going to return the item(s) by contacting us (stating your Order Number) and complete the returns packing slip that will have been included with your delivery. This will help us to quickly identify the item that you have returned (unopened and unused) - and we'll put a refund through for you.