- Fluval Water Conditioner makes tapwater safe for tropical fish by neutralising chlorine, chloramine and undesirable metals in aquarium water.
- Formulated with pure herbal extracts, it also visibly reduces stress in fish caused by transportation, handling and acclimatisation.
- Fluval Water Conditioner also coats scales and fins to protect against scrapes and cuts.
- Adding new water
- Water changes
- Setting up new tanks
- Transporting fish
- Cuts and wounds
- Reduces Stress for Fish
- Complete tap water conditioner
- Improves aquatic environments for tropical fish
- Removes chlorine and chloramines in tapwater
- Makes tapwater safe for fish
- Coats and protects scales & fins
- Neutralises metal toxins
- Size: 375ml
Aquacadabra acts as credit broker/intermediary and not as a lender. Credit products are provided exclusively by Klarna Bank AB, which is authorised and regulated by the Swedish Financial Services Authority, with limited supervision by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Who should my customers contact if they have questions?
All existing customer loans have been automatically transferred to Klarna and your customers have also been notified directly. There will be no changes to existing terms and conditions and customers do not have to take any action. From 1st January 2019 Klarna became the lender on all new loan applications.
Should your customers contact you regarding any questions they may have, please ask them to visit: https://www.klarna.com/uk/CBRF or, if they have any other servicing needs about their loan agreement they can call us on 0333 321 6080.
Delivery & Returns
We really want you to be happy with the product that you've received. If however, when the goods arrive they're not what you want, then no problem - we have a 60 day no quibble return guarantee. Just let us know that you're going to return the item(s) by contacting us (stating your Order Number) and complete the returns packing slip that will have been included with your delivery. This will help us to quickly identify the item that you have returned (unopened and unused) - and we'll put a refund through for you.