- Fluval Water Conditioner makes tapwater safe for tropical fish by neutralising chlorine, chloramine and undesirable metals in aquarium water.
- Formulated with pure herbal extracts, it also visibly reduces stress in fish caused by transportation, handling and acclimatisation.
- Fluval Water Conditioner also coats scales and fins to protect against scrapes and cuts.
- Adding new water
- Water changes
- Setting up new tanks
- Transporting fish
- Cuts and wounds
- Reduces Stress for Fish
- Complete tap water conditioner
- Improves aquatic environments for tropical fish
- Removes chlorine and chloramines in tapwater
- Makes tapwater safe for fish
- Coats and protects scales & fins
- Neutralises metal toxins
- Size: 375ml
Aquacadabra acts as credit broker/intermediary and not as a lender.
Klarna's credit products are provided by Klarna Bank AB, which is authorised and regulated by the Swedish Financial Services Authority, with limited supervision by the Financial Conduct Authority. More information can be found here.
Newpay finance options are provided through Deko’s platform by NewDay. P.D. Aquatics Ltd, t/a Aquacadabra is an Introducer Appointed Representative of Pay4Later Ltd, t/a Deko, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (ref no 728646) and is a credit broker, not a lender. NewDay Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (ref no 690292) and is authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority under the Payment Services Regulations 2017 for the provision of payment services (ref no 555318). More information can be found by clicking the newpay option above, or in the Newpay FAQs.
Delivery & Returns
We really want you to be happy with the product that you've received. If however, when the goods arrive they're not what you want, then no problem - we have a 60 day no quibble return guarantee. Just let us know that you're going to return the item(s) by contacting us (stating your Order Number) and complete the returns packing slip that will have been included with your delivery. This will help us to quickly identify the item that you have returned (unopened and unused) - and we'll put a refund through for you.