The Fluval Aquasky LED lets you customize your aquatic universe, pairing super bright white LEDs with tri-coloured LEDs (red, blue, and green).
This powerful combination offers an adjustable light spectrum, which can replicate several natural environments and create stunning visual effects such as cloud cover, fading lunar, storm and lightning which are highly recommended by Aquacadabra.
• 6500K white LEDs with tri-coloured RGB LEDs offer an adjustable light spectrum
• Replicates various natural environments, as well as creating cloud cover, fading lunar, storm and lightning effects
• Skypad remote control: adjust your colour & sky effects; choose from up to 11 pre-set sky effects and a wide array of colour selections
• 120 degree light dispersion for full area coverage and uniform lighting
• Extendable mounting brackets allow easy installation on a variety of aquarium widths which can replace your T5/T8 lighting
• Extension range: 38 to 61 cm (15 to 24 inch)
• Watts: 12 W
• Lumens: 800 lm
• Colour Temp: 3000-25000K
• Lifetime Hours: 50,000
• For Fresh and Saltwater Aquariums
Aquacadabra acts as credit broker/intermediary and not as a lender. Credit products are provided exclusively by Klarna Bank AB, which is authorised and regulated by the Swedish Financial Services Authority, with limited supervision by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Who should my customers contact if they have questions?
All existing customer loans have been automatically transferred to Klarna and your customers have also been notified directly. There will be no changes to existing terms and conditions and customers do not have to take any action. From 1st January 2019 Klarna became the lender on all new loan applications.
Should your customers contact you regarding any questions they may have, please ask them to visit: https://www.klarna.com/uk/CBRF or, if they have any other servicing needs about their loan agreement they can call us on 0333 321 6080.
Delivery & Returns
We really want you to be happy with the product that you've received. If however, when the goods arrive they're not what you want, then no problem - we have a 60 day no quibble return guarantee. Just let us know that you're going to return the item(s) by contacting us (stating your Order Number) and complete the returns packing slip that will have been included with your delivery. This will help us to quickly identify the item that you have returned (unopened and unused) - and we'll put a refund through for you.