Fluval Colour Enhancing Pellets is a high quality, ultra palatable fish food with an effective Colour-enhancing formula that brings out the best in tropical fish Colours.
An excellent daily source of healthy nutrition, the fish food also provides a rich supply of proteins, trace elements and antioxidants derived from several key ingredients, including Atlantic Herring and Norwegian Krill
The food also contains highly nutritious kelp, a rich source of omega 3, polyunsaturated fatty acids, proteins and complex carbohydrates. The kelp is harvested in an ecologically responsible way to help preserve ocean stocks and ensure a continuing future supply.
• High quality, ultra palatable fish food
• Small sinking pellets
• Effective Colour-enhancing formula that brings out the best in tropical fish Colours
• Excellent source of proteins, trace elements and antioxidants from several key ocean fish
• Helps keep fish active and vibrant
• Provides excellent daily nutrition
• Includes highly nutritious kelp, a rich source of omega 3, polyunsaturated fatty acids, proteins and complex carbohydrates
• Kelp is responsibly harvested to preserve ocean stocks and ensure a continuing future supply
• No artificial colourants
• Provides full complement of vitamins with stabilised vitamin C
• Size: 90 g
Video produced by Fluval:
Aquacadabra acts as credit broker/intermediary and not as a lender. Credit products are provided exclusively by Klarna Bank AB, which is authorised and regulated by the Swedish Financial Services Authority, with limited supervision by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Who should my customers contact if they have questions?
All existing customer loans have been automatically transferred to Klarna and your customers have also been notified directly. There will be no changes to existing terms and conditions and customers do not have to take any action. From 1st January 2019 Klarna became the lender on all new loan applications.
Should your customers contact you regarding any questions they may have, please ask them to visit: https://www.klarna.com/uk/CBRF or, if they have any other servicing needs about their loan agreement they can call us on 0333 321 6080.
Delivery & Returns
We really want you to be happy with the product that you've received. If however, when the goods arrive they're not what you want, then no problem - we have a 60 day no quibble return guarantee. Just let us know that you're going to return the item(s) by contacting us (stating your Order Number) and complete the returns packing slip that will have been included with your delivery. This will help us to quickly identify the item that you have returned (unopened and unused) - and we'll put a refund through for you.