The unit's extra length allows you to clean large areas of glass at one time, while the angled blade can squeeze into even the most hard to reach corners. Assembled with Rare Earth Magnets for a powerful scrubbing force and easy scraper retrieval.
For glass aquariums only.
- Non-abrasive scrubber is effective on algae, yet gentle on aquarium glass
- Stainless Steel replaceable blade scrapes without scratching for hard to remove algae
- Long and thing design easily slips between and behind coral and rocks
- Rounded scrubber surface suitable for flat or curved aquariums
- Anti-friction pads smoothly glide the scraper over the glass
- Long scrubber / Short handle ideal for corralling bubble accumulation within your aquarium
- For use in freshwater and saltwater aquariums
- Replacement blades available separately
Aquacadabra acts as credit broker/intermediary and not as a lender.
Klarna's credit products are provided by Klarna Bank AB, which is authorised and regulated by the Swedish Financial Services Authority, with limited supervision by the Financial Conduct Authority. More information can be found here.
Newpay finance options are provided through Deko’s platform by NewDay. P.D. Aquatics Ltd, t/a Aquacadabra is an Introducer Appointed Representative of Pay4Later Ltd, t/a Deko, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (ref no 728646) and is a credit broker, not a lender. NewDay Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (ref no 690292) and is authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority under the Payment Services Regulations 2017 for the provision of payment services (ref no 555318). More information can be found by clicking the newpay option above, or in the Newpay FAQs.
Delivery & Returns
We really want you to be happy with the product that you've received. If however, when the goods arrive they're not what you want, then no problem - we have a 60 day no quibble return guarantee. Just let us know that you're going to return the item(s) by contacting us (stating your Order Number) and complete the returns packing slip that will have been included with your delivery. This will help us to quickly identify the item that you have returned (unopened and unused) - and we'll put a refund through for you.