The unit's extra length allows you to clean large areas of glass at one time, while the angled blade can squeeze into even the most hard to reach corners. Assembled with Rare Earth Magnets for a powerful scrubbing force and easy scraper retrieval.
For glass aquariums only.
- Non-abrasive scrubber is effective on algae, yet gentle on aquarium glass
- Stainless Steel replaceable blade scrapes without scratching for hard to remove algae
- Long and thing design easily slips between and behind coral and rocks
- Rounded scrubber surface suitable for flat or curved aquariums
- Anti-friction pads smoothly glide the scraper over the glass
- Long scrubber / Short handle ideal for corralling bubble accumulation within your aquarium
- For use in freshwater and saltwater aquariums
- Replacement blades available separately
Aquacadabra acts as credit broker/intermediary and not as a lender. Credit products are provided exclusively by Klarna Bank AB, which is authorised and regulated by the Swedish Financial Services Authority, with limited supervision by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Who should my customers contact if they have questions?
All existing customer loans have been automatically transferred to Klarna and your customers have also been notified directly. There will be no changes to existing terms and conditions and customers do not have to take any action. From 1st January 2019 Klarna became the lender on all new loan applications.
Should your customers contact you regarding any questions they may have, please ask them to visit: https://www.klarna.com/uk/CBRF or, if they have any other servicing needs about their loan agreement they can call us on 0333 321 6080.
Delivery & Returns
We really want you to be happy with the product that you've received. If however, when the goods arrive they're not what you want, then no problem - we have a 60 day no quibble return guarantee. Just let us know that you're going to return the item(s) by contacting us (stating your Order Number) and complete the returns packing slip that will have been included with your delivery. This will help us to quickly identify the item that you have returned (unopened and unused) - and we'll put a refund through for you.