This high-quality, heavy-duty sealant is perfect for sticking together a wide variety of materials including, various forms of rubber, vinyl, plastic, ceramic, concrete, wood and much more. This makes Gold Label sealer the best product for pond repair work such as mending pond liner.
For the Best Results
- Clean all surfaces so that they are free of grease, algae, etc.
- Distribute the underwater sealer directly onto the surface you wish to bond/seal.
- For bonding where there is movement (expansion and contraction) of different materials leave a minimum 5mm thickness of bead between surfaces.
- For bonding different liners, use 2 beads of sealant 150mm apart and leave to cure for 36 hours
- Gold label Underwater Sealer full cure will take approximately 24 hours, initial tack 2-3 hours and can be painted after 4 hours.
- Where livestock is present, protect from ingestion while curing. Full cure 24 hours. Initial tack 2-3 hours. Sealant will continuously harden for up to 7 days.
- Do not use below 10°c.
Aquacadabra acts as credit broker/intermediary and not as a lender. Credit products are provided exclusively by Klarna Bank AB, which is authorised and regulated by the Swedish Financial Services Authority, with limited supervision by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Who should my customers contact if they have questions?
All existing customer loans have been automatically transferred to Klarna and your customers have also been notified directly. There will be no changes to existing terms and conditions and customers do not have to take any action. From 1st January 2019 Klarna became the lender on all new loan applications.
Should your customers contact you regarding any questions they may have, please ask them to visit: https://www.klarna.com/uk/CBRF or, if they have any other servicing needs about their loan agreement they can call us on 0333 321 6080.
Delivery & Returns
We really want you to be happy with the product that you've received. If however, when the goods arrive they're not what you want, then no problem - we have a 60 day no quibble return guarantee. Just let us know that you're going to return the item(s) by contacting us (stating your Order Number) and complete the returns packing slip that will have been included with your delivery. This will help us to quickly identify the item that you have returned (unopened and unused) - and we'll put a refund through for you.