The Hozelock Cascade pump has been designed to allow a choice of functions and comes complete with a number of accessories
It comes with a selection of three spray fountain options (2 tier jet, 3 tier jet and bell)
The cascade 700 has a highly efficient 700 litres per hour (max) pond pump which operates everything from small water features to large combined fountain or waterfall displays.
The telescopic fountain stem with ball joint and variable flow control allows for flexible installation in uneven ponds.
There are 3 different fountain head options included to create your own effect.
The easy clean, anti-clog, foam free strainer reduces maintenance.
Key Benefits Include:
- High efficiency motor for low running costs and long life
- Flow controls to adjust size of fountain and waterfall independently
- Anti-clog foam free inlet cage reduces maintenance
- Special outlet for waterfall or feature with quick connect hose coupling and telescopic fountain pipe
- The sight and sound of moving water enhances any pond. Creating that movement in a fountain, waterfall or ornament is simple, because the Cascade Pond Pumps are easy to use, reliable and give you end results to be proud of.
- The Cascade is ideal for decorative ponds with a range of sizes for operating everything from a small water feature to larger combined fountain and waterfall displays.
- Water can be pumped to a filter and directly back to the pond, or down a waterfall.
Water Features:All models can run water features with the attachment of appropriate pipe.
Fountains:All Cascades come complete with a telescopic fountain stem and a selection of distinctive fountain displays including a bell jet on the Cascade 700 and upwards.
Waterfalls:The Cascade 700 will give a good small waterfall.
Aquacadabra acts as credit broker/intermediary and not as a lender. Credit products are provided exclusively by Klarna Bank AB, which is authorised and regulated by the Swedish Financial Services Authority, with limited supervision by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Who should my customers contact if they have questions?
All existing customer loans have been automatically transferred to Klarna and your customers have also been notified directly. There will be no changes to existing terms and conditions and customers do not have to take any action. From 1st January 2019 Klarna became the lender on all new loan applications.
Should your customers contact you regarding any questions they may have, please ask them to visit: https://www.klarna.com/uk/CBRF or, if they have any other servicing needs about their loan agreement they can call us on 0333 321 6080.
Delivery & Returns
We really want you to be happy with the product that you've received. If however, when the goods arrive they're not what you want, then no problem - we have a 60 day no quibble return guarantee. Just let us know that you're going to return the item(s) by contacting us (stating your Order Number) and complete the returns packing slip that will have been included with your delivery. This will help us to quickly identify the item that you have returned (unopened and unused) - and we'll put a refund through for you.