Key Benefits Include:
- 90cm Length for reaching debris in the pond and on the surface
- Rubber pad in handle for added comfort
- Grabber trigger lock to keep hold of heavier items
- Integrated magnet in grabber pad for collection metal objects
- The Hozelock Pond Grabber is ideal for removing litter and unwanted debris from the pond surface. The grabber has an easy to use simple trigger operation with trigger lock which holds the grabber pads together until you are ready to release the item.
Equipped with a robust plastic coated shaft the Hozelock Pond Grabber has a total length of 90cm and features a unique twist and lock mechanism which allows the grabber head to be used either vertically of horizontally.
With rubberised grabber pads your pond liner is safe from harmful sharp edges.
Aquacadabra acts as credit broker/intermediary and not as a lender. Credit products are provided exclusively by Klarna Bank AB, which is authorised and regulated by the Swedish Financial Services Authority, with limited supervision by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Who should my customers contact if they have questions?
All existing customer loans have been automatically transferred to Klarna and your customers have also been notified directly. There will be no changes to existing terms and conditions and customers do not have to take any action. From 1st January 2019 Klarna became the lender on all new loan applications.
Should your customers contact you regarding any questions they may have, please ask them to visit: https://www.klarna.com/uk/CBRF or, if they have any other servicing needs about their loan agreement they can call us on 0333 321 6080.
Delivery & Returns
We really want you to be happy with the product that you've received. If however, when the goods arrive they're not what you want, then no problem - we have a 60 day no quibble return guarantee. Just let us know that you're going to return the item(s) by contacting us (stating your Order Number) and complete the returns packing slip that will have been included with your delivery. This will help us to quickly identify the item that you have returned (unopened and unused) - and we'll put a refund through for you.