JBL AutoFood:JBL’s practical automatic feeder enables the automatic feeding of aquarium fish. The automatic device is suitable for all granulates up to 3 mm.
AutoFood can be set for up to 4 feeds a day. The device has an On/Off switch for the manual operation. The feeding times and the quantity can easily be set on the display. AutoFood has an air connection to keep the food dry.
The automatic device can be attached by suction cups or a stable clamp mounting. The mount can be rotated by 360 degrees.
- Practical automatic feeder: automatic feeding of aquarium fish – For all granulates up to3 mm
- Easy setting: up to 4 feeds per day with individual food quantities. Holds up to 375 ml
- On/Off switch for manual operation, easy adjustment of feeding times and quantity
- Air connection to keep the food dry, universal mounting by suction cups or mounting clamps (can rotate 360° on the mount)
- Package contents: automatic feeder for aquarium fish with mounts and 3x 1.5 V AA batteries
JBL Novo GranoMix:Feed 1 – 2 times a day, as much as can be eaten within a few minutes. Young, growing fish 3 – 4 times a day in the same way.
Unopened the food tins can be kept for 3 years, after opening use up within 4 months, since valuable vitamins will deteriorate.
- Complete nutrition and optimal growth of tropical freshwater fish
- Nutritious, easy to digest, suitable for automatic feeders: ideal feeding conditions by means of floating and sinking of the granulate for small and medium-sized fish species of 3 to 10 cm in all water layers
- No water clouding: reduced algae growth thanks to balanced phosphate content, better water quality due to better digestibility of the food, which reduces fish excrement
- Fish choose JBL food: 98.5% of all fish species ate the JBL food immediately during research expeditions in freshwaters. No processing of cheap fish meal, fish meat from fish fillet production for humans is used
- Contents: main food, for aquarium fish. After opening use up within 4 months. Unopened storable for 3 years in high-quality packaging with foil seal.
Aquacadabra acts as credit broker/intermediary and not as a lender. Credit products are provided exclusively by Klarna Bank AB, which is authorised and regulated by the Swedish Financial Services Authority, with limited supervision by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Who should my customers contact if they have questions?
All existing customer loans have been automatically transferred to Klarna and your customers have also been notified directly. There will be no changes to existing terms and conditions and customers do not have to take any action. From 1st January 2019 Klarna became the lender on all new loan applications.
Should your customers contact you regarding any questions they may have, please ask them to visit: https://www.klarna.com/uk/CBRF or, if they have any other servicing needs about their loan agreement they can call us on 0333 321 6080.
Delivery & Returns
We really want you to be happy with the product that you've received. If however, when the goods arrive they're not what you want, then no problem - we have a 60 day no quibble return guarantee. Just let us know that you're going to return the item(s) by contacting us (stating your Order Number) and complete the returns packing slip that will have been included with your delivery. This will help us to quickly identify the item that you have returned (unopened and unused) - and we'll put a refund through for you.