AutoFood can be set for up to 4 feeds a day. The device has an On/Off switch for the manual operation. The feeding times and the quantity can easily be set on the display. AutoFood has an air connection to keep the food dry.
The automatic device can be attached by suction cups or a stable clamp mounting. The mount can be rotated by 360 degrees.
- Practical automatic feeder: automatic feeding of aquarium fish – For all granulates up to3 mm
- Easy setting: up to 4 feeds per day with individual food quantities. Holds up to 375 ml
- On/Off switch for manual operation, easy adjustment of feeding times and quantity
- Air connection to keep the food dry, universal mounting by suction cups or mounting clamps (can rotate 360° on the mount)
- Package contents: automatic feeder for aquarium fish with mounts and 3x 1.5 V AA batteries
Aquacadabra acts as credit broker/intermediary and not as a lender.
Klarna's credit products are provided by Klarna Bank AB, which is authorised and regulated by the Swedish Financial Services Authority, with limited supervision by the Financial Conduct Authority. More information can be found here.
Newpay finance options are provided through Deko’s platform by NewDay. P.D. Aquatics Ltd, t/a Aquacadabra is an Introducer Appointed Representative of Pay4Later Ltd, t/a Deko, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (ref no 728646) and is a credit broker, not a lender. NewDay Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (ref no 690292) and is authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority under the Payment Services Regulations 2017 for the provision of payment services (ref no 555318). More information can be found by clicking the newpay option above, or in the Newpay FAQs.
Delivery & Returns
We really want you to be happy with the product that you've received. If however, when the goods arrive they're not what you want, then no problem - we have a 60 day no quibble return guarantee. Just let us know that you're going to return the item(s) by contacting us (stating your Order Number) and complete the returns packing slip that will have been included with your delivery. This will help us to quickly identify the item that you have returned (unopened and unused) - and we'll put a refund through for you.