Nutrition for aquarium plants:
- Healthy plants prevent algae growth. Healthy plants prevent algae growth, supply oxygen, remove pollutants, offer hiding places and reduce pathogens.
- Heatlhy plants = healthy fish
- For the plants to flourish the the following demands have to be met:
- Light as an energy source for CO2 photosynthesis, nutrients and trace elements as growth promoters.
- JBL fertilisers supply the plants with all main nutrients and essential trace elements. This way the plants can absorb all the required nutrients they need over the leaves and roots, and deficiency symptoms (e.g. iron deficiency) are thus prevented.
Vigorous plant growth, no deficiency symptoms thanks to minerals such as iron, potassium and other trace elements
For intensive leaf colouring thanks to its ideal concentration and compound of iron
Optimal promotion of plant growth means less algae growth. No phosphates and nitrates. Not harmful to crayfish and shrimps
Contents: 1 bottle Ferropol. To use: 10 ml/40 l water. Environmentally friendly refill bag available
Aquacadabra acts as credit broker/intermediary and not as a lender. Credit products are provided exclusively by Klarna Bank AB, which is authorised and regulated by the Swedish Financial Services Authority, with limited supervision by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Who should my customers contact if they have questions?
All existing customer loans have been automatically transferred to Klarna and your customers have also been notified directly. There will be no changes to existing terms and conditions and customers do not have to take any action. From 1st January 2019 Klarna became the lender on all new loan applications.
Should your customers contact you regarding any questions they may have, please ask them to visit: https://www.klarna.com/uk/CBRF or, if they have any other servicing needs about their loan agreement they can call us on 0333 321 6080.
Delivery & Returns
We really want you to be happy with the product that you've received. If however, when the goods arrive they're not what you want, then no problem - we have a 60 day no quibble return guarantee. Just let us know that you're going to return the item(s) by contacting us (stating your Order Number) and complete the returns packing slip that will have been included with your delivery. This will help us to quickly identify the item that you have returned (unopened and unused) - and we'll put a refund through for you.