JBL ProFlora pH-Control Touch - the latest measurement and control technology measures the pH value and temperature and regulates the pH value and supply of CO2 reliably and fully automatically. This ensures luxuriant plant growth and healthy fish. The JBL ProFlora pH-Control Touch has a coloured touch display for easy operation as well as a whole range of useful features never before incorporated in equipment of this class. A simple multi-lingual menu guides you safely through all the functions. The complete equipment runs on low voltage (12 V), providing the highest possible safety.
- Automatically regulates pH value and supply of CO2 with coloured touch display and temperature measurement.
- Measurement through separately available pH electrode (replacement about once a year).
- Direct user interface for pH value/temperature sensors.
- Set pH value and actual pH value identification. Automatic calculation + supply of the required CO2 amount
- Alarm function to warn of any out of range parameters.
- Automatic calculation of the desired pH value depending on KH value.
- Content: pH-Computer, Temperature sensor, Tray for calibration cell
- 4 years warranty.
Aquacadabra acts as credit broker/intermediary and not as a lender.
Klarna's credit products are provided by Klarna Bank AB, which is authorised and regulated by the Swedish Financial Services Authority, with limited supervision by the Financial Conduct Authority. More information can be found here.
Newpay finance options are provided through Deko’s platform by NewDay. P.D. Aquatics Ltd, t/a Aquacadabra is an Introducer Appointed Representative of Pay4Later Ltd, t/a Deko, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (ref no 728646) and is a credit broker, not a lender. NewDay Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (ref no 690292) and is authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority under the Payment Services Regulations 2017 for the provision of payment services (ref no 555318). More information can be found by clicking the newpay option above, or in the Newpay FAQs.
Delivery & Returns
We really want you to be happy with the product that you've received. If however, when the goods arrive they're not what you want, then no problem - we have a 60 day no quibble return guarantee. Just let us know that you're going to return the item(s) by contacting us (stating your Order Number) and complete the returns packing slip that will have been included with your delivery. This will help us to quickly identify the item that you have returned (unopened and unused) - and we'll put a refund through for you.