Wave makers help eliminate "dead spots" in your aquarium. This is very important to the corals in your tank, as the waste that they produce during respiration needs to be carried away from the tissue and to your filtration system. Lack of water circulation can cause the coral to suffocate, while unidirectional current can cause the coral to become irritated and, thus to close up. Wave makers help to eliminate these problems and enhance the health and growth of your tank inhabitants.
- External drive controller included
- Large rotation angle to adjust the direction of water flow
- No electronic devices inside of pump for a longer life
- Four-pole super quiet motor
- Master and slave wireless control system
- Suitable for most fish tank sizes, though tank thickness of less than 15mm is preferable
- Flow Rate - 500 - 4000 L/H
- Max. Temperature - 35°C
- Approx. Pod Dimensions at Largest Point (LxWxH) - 7.5 x 5 x 5 cm.
- Approx. Wavelength Cable Length - 195cm
- Controller Dimension: 6.5 x 2 x 9.5 cm
- Approx. Outlet Cable Length: 200cm
- Wattage - 12W
- Voltage - 24v 100~240v, 50-60Hz
Aquacadabra acts as credit broker/intermediary and not as a lender. Credit products are provided exclusively by Klarna Bank AB, which is authorised and regulated by the Swedish Financial Services Authority, with limited supervision by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Who should my customers contact if they have questions?
All existing customer loans have been automatically transferred to Klarna and your customers have also been notified directly. There will be no changes to existing terms and conditions and customers do not have to take any action. From 1st January 2019 Klarna became the lender on all new loan applications.
Should your customers contact you regarding any questions they may have, please ask them to visit: https://www.klarna.com/uk/CBRF or, if they have any other servicing needs about their loan agreement they can call us on 0333 321 6080.
Delivery & Returns
We really want you to be happy with the product that you've received. If however, when the goods arrive they're not what you want, then no problem - we have a 60 day no quibble return guarantee. Just let us know that you're going to return the item(s) by contacting us (stating your Order Number) and complete the returns packing slip that will have been included with your delivery. This will help us to quickly identify the item that you have returned (unopened and unused) - and we'll put a refund through for you.