Nature's Ocean Premium Live Aragonite Reef Sand for Marine Aquariums:
- Collected in its natural environment and packaged in its natural state (U.S. Patent #'s:6,376,299 6,939,708)
- Just place in tank, add saltwater (for best results use NutriSeawater) then add fish, no waiting required.
- Instant ammonia cycling
- Perfect for most applications (except Undergravel filters)
- Reduces algae growth
- Every grain of sand in the ocean is covered with a biofilm. Natures Ocean Bio-Activ Live? Aragonite is naturally from the ocean. The bacteria on the sand are in a biofilm, therefore the bacteria are in their natural state, immediately removing toxic waste.
- Artificially adding bacteria (or cultured bacteria) does not make the same biofilm. It is not as efficient as the biofilm found on sand in the ocean which have been naturally selected through millions of years of evolution.
- All bacteria on Natures Ocean Bio-Activ Live? Aragonite are preserved in their natural live state using a patented process and a patented saltwater enrichment solution
- Natures Ocean Bio-Activ Live? Aragonite is guaranteed to contain more than 10 million live bacteria per pound of sand in a natural biofilm, ready to instantly start the cycling process and stabilize your tank.
- Contains live marine autotrophic bacteria to provide proper inorganic chemical balance.
- Contains live chemolithotropic bacteria.
- Prevents biofouling.
- Immediately removes nitrogenous waste (Ammonia, Nitrite and helps remove Nitrate).
- Instant Cycling guaranteed.
- Reduces harmful nitrate
- Maintains proper pH
- Provides enhanced buffering capacity
- Provides essential inorganic elements such as strontium, cobalt, zinc and molybdenum
- Approximately 0.5 - 1.7mm diameter grain size (Ideal for reef system tank bottoms)
Essential Trace Elements Provided by Bio-Activ Live Aragonite:
Zinc Sulphate, Calcium Chloride, Manganese Chloride, Cobalt Chloride, Copper Sulphate, Sodium Molybdate, Strontium Chloride, Nickel Chloride, Potassium Bromide
Aquacadabra acts as credit broker/intermediary and not as a lender. Credit products are provided exclusively by Klarna Bank AB, which is authorised and regulated by the Swedish Financial Services Authority, with limited supervision by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Who should my customers contact if they have questions?
All existing customer loans have been automatically transferred to Klarna and your customers have also been notified directly. There will be no changes to existing terms and conditions and customers do not have to take any action. From 1st January 2019 Klarna became the lender on all new loan applications.
Should your customers contact you regarding any questions they may have, please ask them to visit: https://www.klarna.com/uk/CBRF or, if they have any other servicing needs about their loan agreement they can call us on 0333 321 6080.
Delivery & Returns
We really want you to be happy with the product that you've received. If however, when the goods arrive they're not what you want, then no problem - we have a 60 day no quibble return guarantee. Just let us know that you're going to return the item(s) by contacting us (stating your Order Number) and complete the returns packing slip that will have been included with your delivery. This will help us to quickly identify the item that you have returned (unopened and unused) - and we'll put a refund through for you.