The Oase Filtoclear 20000 is a high quality, pressure filter system suitable for ponds up to 20m3 in size. It features a built in 36w UV Clarifier and requires a pump with a max flow rate of 12,000lph.
Here's what Oase say about the range:
- Incl. UVC clear rinse function for easy cleaning of the UVC unit
- Incl. 2" hose connection
- Combination of mechanical biological cleaning and effective UVC technology
- Including OASE Clear Water Guarantee
- Ideal for supplying higher elevated watercourses and architectural pools
- Patented Easy-Clean technology for easy and easy cleaning without opening the filter
- Cleaning and backflush function can be easily operated on the cover
- Possibility of monitoring the UVC clarifier, filter contamination and water flow-through
- Integrated in the natural environment, thanks to possibility of in ground installation and the sandstone look of the cover
- Compact filter size with high filtration capacity - perfect for architectural pools and where there is little space in the garden
- High quality, impact resistant material
- Dimensions (Diameter x Height): 380 x 750
- UV Clarifier: 36w
- Cable Length: 5m
- Number of Blue Filter Foams: 5
- Number of Red Filter Foams: 4
- Pollutant Level Indicator: Yes
- Connection Inlet: 38 / 50mm
- Connection Outlet: 38 / 50mm
- Max Flow Rate: 12000lph
- Suitable for ponds up to max: 20m3
- Suitable for ponds with fish stock: 10m3
- Suitable for ponds with Koi: 5m3
Videos Produced by Oase for the AquaMax Premium
* Please note, it is not possible to redeem Discount Coupons against Oase products - however you can Earn/Redeem Reward Points against their full range, so don't forget to register at checkout
Aquacadabra acts as credit broker/intermediary and not as a lender. Credit products are provided exclusively by Klarna Bank AB, which is authorised and regulated by the Swedish Financial Services Authority, with limited supervision by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Who should my customers contact if they have questions?
All existing customer loans have been automatically transferred to Klarna and your customers have also been notified directly. There will be no changes to existing terms and conditions and customers do not have to take any action. From 1st January 2019 Klarna became the lender on all new loan applications.
Should your customers contact you regarding any questions they may have, please ask them to visit: https://www.klarna.com/uk/CBRF or, if they have any other servicing needs about their loan agreement they can call us on 0333 321 6080.
Delivery & Returns
We really want you to be happy with the product that you've received. If however, when the goods arrive they're not what you want, then no problem - we have a 60 day no quibble return guarantee. Just let us know that you're going to return the item(s) by contacting us (stating your Order Number) and complete the returns packing slip that will have been included with your delivery. This will help us to quickly identify the item that you have returned (unopened and unused) - and we'll put a refund through for you.