If you're looking to remove silt or detritus from the bottom of your garden pond or water feature, then the Oase PondoVac 4 is just the product you're looking for. Here's what Oase say about the product:
- Vacuum non stop thanks to the patented two chamber system - simultaneous vacuuming and emptying of the tank
- Maximum suction depth of 2.4 m thanks to high performance 1,700 W motor with optimised blade geometry
- Can be used for cleaning garden ponds, pools and swim ponds as well as a wet vacuum in the household
- Transparent suction tube for flow through control
- Easy to move with transport rollers and adjustable handle
- Hand regulator for adjusting the suction power
- Included in the scope of delivery: 4 robust aluminium tubes, special string algae nozzle, broadened universal nozzle, wet suction brush, brush nozzle, debris collection bag, 5 m long suction hose and 2.5 m long discharge hose
- Size (Length x Width x Height): 435 x 395 x 670
- Power Consumption: 1700w
- Suction Depth: 2.4m
- Max Flow Rate: 5,000lph
- Length of Suction Hose: 5m
- Lentch of Discharge Hose: 2.5m
Video Produced by Oase:
If you need any advice, please feel free to contact us here at Aquacadabra as we're always happy to help.
* Please note, it is not possible to redeem Discount Coupons against Oase products - however you can Earn/Redeem Reward Points against their full range, so don't forget to register at checkout
Aquacadabra acts as credit broker/intermediary and not as a lender. Credit products are provided exclusively by Klarna Bank AB, which is authorised and regulated by the Swedish Financial Services Authority, with limited supervision by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Who should my customers contact if they have questions?
All existing customer loans have been automatically transferred to Klarna and your customers have also been notified directly. There will be no changes to existing terms and conditions and customers do not have to take any action. From 1st January 2019 Klarna became the lender on all new loan applications.
Should your customers contact you regarding any questions they may have, please ask them to visit: https://www.klarna.com/uk/CBRF or, if they have any other servicing needs about their loan agreement they can call us on 0333 321 6080.
Delivery & Returns
We really want you to be happy with the product that you've received. If however, when the goods arrive they're not what you want, then no problem - we have a 60 day no quibble return guarantee. Just let us know that you're going to return the item(s) by contacting us (stating your Order Number) and complete the returns packing slip that will have been included with your delivery. This will help us to quickly identify the item that you have returned (unopened and unused) - and we'll put a refund through for you.