Whilst slightly more expensive than other oH and Alkalinity test kits on the market, the Seachem MultiTest pH and Alkalinity can be viewed as a professional test kit with the appropriate equipment being provided. This includes:
- Marine pH Reagent
- Alkalinity Reagent
- pH Reference
- Alkalinity Reference
- Stir Rod
- Alkalinity Pipette
- Sample Pipette
- pH Colour Chart
- Test Plate
1) Fill sample pipette to base of bulb and dispense to a test cavity of the test plate
2) Add one drop of Marine pH Reagent and stir briefly
3) Read pH from chart
1) Fill smaple pipette to base of bulb and dispense to a test cavity of the test plate
2) Hold the alkalinity pipette vertically and add 1 drop of Alkalinity Reagent. Stir briefly. Continue adding drops (count the drops) and stirring until colour turns from blue to yellow. Just before going to yellow, a lime green colour will appear. The final drop is usually one drop beyond this point.
3) Each drop is equal to 0.5meq/l. The number of drops to get to yellow divided by 2 is the total alkalinity.
The proper performance of this kit may be validated by running a test in the normal manner exvept that a reference sample is used in place of the aquarium sample. It is not necessary to run a reference test to use this kit. The only time you might choose to run a reference test is if you have cause to believe the test if giving incorrect results. If you run a test using the reference sample and obtain the corrrect result then you know the test is working as it should.
Aquacadabra acts as credit broker/intermediary and not as a lender. Credit products are provided exclusively by Klarna Bank AB, which is authorised and regulated by the Swedish Financial Services Authority, with limited supervision by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Who should my customers contact if they have questions?
All existing customer loans have been automatically transferred to Klarna and your customers have also been notified directly. There will be no changes to existing terms and conditions and customers do not have to take any action. From 1st January 2019 Klarna became the lender on all new loan applications.
Should your customers contact you regarding any questions they may have, please ask them to visit: https://www.klarna.com/uk/CBRF or, if they have any other servicing needs about their loan agreement they can call us on 0333 321 6080.
Delivery & Returns
We really want you to be happy with the product that you've received. If however, when the goods arrive they're not what you want, then no problem - we have a 60 day no quibble return guarantee. Just let us know that you're going to return the item(s) by contacting us (stating your Order Number) and complete the returns packing slip that will have been included with your delivery. This will help us to quickly identify the item that you have returned (unopened and unused) - and we'll put a refund through for you.