Following extensive scientific analysis of water and coral skeleton samples, Tropic Marin K+ ELEMENTS and A-ELEMENTS were developed, with these containing cationic and anionic trace elements required for reef aquariums in optimally-dosed quantities.
- Essential anionic and cationic trace element supplements in a liquid form
- A complete profile of the essential trace elements with only two solutions
- K+ ELEMENTS contains cations of the trace elements barium, chrome, cobalt, iron, copper, manganese, nickel, strontium and zinc in pure mineral form
- ELEMENTS contains anions of the trace elements bromine, fluorine, iodine, lithium, molybdenum, selenium and vanadium in pure mineral form
- Supports ideal growth and natural coloration of corals and invertebrates
- No bleaching of the coral due to lack of trace elements
- Easy to apply – suitable both for manual dosing and for dosing pumps
How to use:For a complete trace elements supply, we recommend the use of both trace element solutions:
Add 1 ml trace elements of each solution per 100 l / 25 US-Gal. of aquarium system water volume daily. The trace elements solution must not get directly onto the animals. The demand of trace elements increases with increased aquarium population density. In heavily populated aquariums, dosage may be increased up to the maximum dosage below.
Maximum dosage: Do not exceed a dosage of 2 ml per 100 l / 25 gallons of aquarium system water volume per day.
The regular dosing of the trace elements can be automated with a hose pump (dosing pump).
Aquacadabra acts as credit broker/intermediary and not as a lender. Credit products are provided exclusively by Klarna Bank AB, which is authorised and regulated by the Swedish Financial Services Authority, with limited supervision by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Who should my customers contact if they have questions?
All existing customer loans have been automatically transferred to Klarna and your customers have also been notified directly. There will be no changes to existing terms and conditions and customers do not have to take any action. From 1st January 2019 Klarna became the lender on all new loan applications.
Should your customers contact you regarding any questions they may have, please ask them to visit: https://www.klarna.com/uk/CBRF or, if they have any other servicing needs about their loan agreement they can call us on 0333 321 6080.
Delivery & Returns
We really want you to be happy with the product that you've received. If however, when the goods arrive they're not what you want, then no problem - we have a 60 day no quibble return guarantee. Just let us know that you're going to return the item(s) by contacting us (stating your Order Number) and complete the returns packing slip that will have been included with your delivery. This will help us to quickly identify the item that you have returned (unopened and unused) - and we'll put a refund through for you.