Three-stage, professional RO (revese osmosis) system incorporating high quality components.
• 10" sediment pre-filter which functions as a first stage filter, removing particles of up to 5 microns from the water whilst also protecting and prolonging the life of the RO membrane. This pre-filter is enclosed inside a transparent filter housing so it is easy to see when the filter needs to be changed.
• 10" activated carbon block filter which offers the highly effective removal of contaminants such as chlorine and colourants from the water.
• High quality Thin Film Composite (TFC) RO membrane, which removes contaminants such as heavy metals and hardness-forming minerals from the water, as well as a high percentage of nitrates and phosphates.
• Integral pressure guage which helps to indicate when the RO membrane may need to be flushed or replaced, ensuring the RO system gives the optimum performance.
• Integral flow restriction/manual flush valve which prevents excess water flow to the RO membrane and allows regular flushing of the RO membrane to prolong its life.
• Additional modules are available such as the V²Pure De-ionising Pod which can be added to further enhance the performance of the RO system.
• Compact, space-saving design incorporating a strong, metal wall-mounting bracket ensuring quick and simple installation.
• Supplied complete with a self-piercing water connector, drain clamp, 6m of ¼" RO flexible tubing (2m white/2m red/2m blue) and a filter housing removal tool.
NB RO water production capacities and contaminant rejection rates are based on an ambient temperature of 25°C and a mains water operating temperature of 50 psi (approx. 3.5 bar). Please note that the RO water production capacity and contaminant rejection rates will be reduced at lower ambient temperatures and in areas of lower mains water pressure so this must be taken into account when choosing the correct RO model for your requirements.
Aquacadabra acts as credit broker/intermediary and not as a lender. Credit products are provided exclusively by Klarna Bank AB, which is authorised and regulated by the Swedish Financial Services Authority, with limited supervision by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Who should my customers contact if they have questions?
All existing customer loans have been automatically transferred to Klarna and your customers have also been notified directly. There will be no changes to existing terms and conditions and customers do not have to take any action. From 1st January 2019 Klarna became the lender on all new loan applications.
Should your customers contact you regarding any questions they may have, please ask them to visit: https://www.klarna.com/uk/CBRF or, if they have any other servicing needs about their loan agreement they can call us on 0333 321 6080.
Delivery & Returns
We really want you to be happy with the product that you've received. If however, when the goods arrive they're not what you want, then no problem - we have a 60 day no quibble return guarantee. Just let us know that you're going to return the item(s) by contacting us (stating your Order Number) and complete the returns packing slip that will have been included with your delivery. This will help us to quickly identify the item that you have returned (unopened and unused) - and we'll put a refund through for you.