The new Comline® opens the way for compact aquarium components for internal operation, ultra-functional, sophisticated, with clearly defined lines.
The Comline® is a multi-functional product line: Surface and substrate zone intake, high flow propeller pump filter, flash protein skimming or wave movement, the system creates a natural environment in the aquarium with a compact footprint. The goal more performance from less space. Comline® components meet these requirements and the visual harmony of the aquarium is maintained. It is no longer necessary to hide technical equipment in the aquarium; instead, it forms an integral part of it. The system is highly effective; all organic pollutants are removed from the environment directly, while the path the water has to cover is short and direct. The risk of leakage is almost zero. The 100% efficient technology enables reduction of the volume of the internal equipment significantly at minimum energy loss.
The Comline® Filter 3162 is an internal fresh and saltwater filter for 60 to 400 litres (15 to 105 USgal.), depending on tank load, with bottom and surface intake, variable output of 250 - 850l/h (70 - 225 USgal./h), patented Magnet Holder up to a pane thickness of 12mm (3/8“). It can be upgraded with controlled heaters up to 75W, TUNZE® Osmolator and other Magnet Holders.
• The Comline® Filter 3162 is ready for installation, including filtering media and filter bags for activated carbon or other filtering media.
• Can be retrofit with controlled heaters up to 75W directly inside the case, better heater efficiency, no risk of burns for animals.
• Can be retrofit with Osmolator® 3155 for water level control directly in the case.
• Attachment with a patented magnet holder for a glass thickness of up to 12mm (3/8").
• Large filtering volume of 780cm³, can be refilled with any type of loose Micro and Macro wadding or other filtering media.
• Adjustable bottom intake for heavy particles and sediments.
• Adjustable Comline® energy saving pump with variable output of 250 - 850l/h, energy consumption 2.5 – 4.5W.
• New “Comline® Design”: easy to use, elegant and unobtrusive in the aquarium.
• Surface intake with bacteria film removal
Aquacadabra acts as credit broker/intermediary and not as a lender.
Klarna's credit products are provided by Klarna Bank AB, which is authorised and regulated by the Swedish Financial Services Authority, with limited supervision by the Financial Conduct Authority. More information can be found here.
Newpay finance options are provided through Deko’s platform by NewDay. P.D. Aquatics Ltd, t/a Aquacadabra is an Introducer Appointed Representative of Pay4Later Ltd, t/a Deko, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (ref no 728646) and is a credit broker, not a lender. NewDay Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (ref no 690292) and is authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority under the Payment Services Regulations 2017 for the provision of payment services (ref no 555318). More information can be found by clicking the newpay option above, or in the Newpay FAQs.
Delivery & Returns
We really want you to be happy with the product that you've received. If however, when the goods arrive they're not what you want, then no problem - we have a 60 day no quibble return guarantee. Just let us know that you're going to return the item(s) by contacting us (stating your Order Number) and complete the returns packing slip that will have been included with your delivery. This will help us to quickly identify the item that you have returned (unopened and unused) - and we'll put a refund through for you.